• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama Will Lose to Bye

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all crimson toilet paper rollers saw fit to invade the Tennessee forum and create a hate week thread. It reminds me of when Bammers would dye the UTK campus fountains red prior to the Tide's visit to Neyland Stadium. Not classy.

Well, I'm not a vindictive fellow (One of your own owns that particular disposition), so I will not wish ill upon the players of your favorite college football team. No. I will simply provide you with a foretelling - the Crimson Tide will not win the bye week, and the repercussions will be felt throughout the remainder of the D1 CFB regular season.

Sleep well, now. Ya hear?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all crimson toilet paper rollers saw fit to invade the Tennessee forum and create a hate week thread. It reminds me of when Bammers would dye the UTK campus fountains red prior to the Tide's visit to Neyland Stadium. Not classy.

Well, I'm not a vindictive fellow (One of your own owns that particular disposition), so I will not wish ill upon the players of your favorite college football team. No. I will simply provide you with a foretelling - the Crimson Tide will not win the bye week, and the repercussions will be felt throughout the remainder of the D1 CFB regular season.

themetalshopbus.jpg

I see your team got back ok., thats good.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MO6Me70.jpg