• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baker Mayfield

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to see it. It's not like Baker hasn't been known to throw a hissy now and then.
In college? Sure, that was a long time ago. Anyone that still refers to those times hasn’t seen him mature over the years.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In college? Sure, that was a long time ago. Anyone that still refers to those times hasn’t seen him mature over the years.
he was real mature when he talked down about the Giants drafted QB.
Like I said....I'll reserve judgement for another couple of seasons

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was real mature when he talked down about the Giants drafted QB.
Like I said....I'll reserve judgement for another couple of seasons
I’m not sure what his performance has to do with one comment anyway. Almost everyone was writing him off after season 2 and after 3 head coaches...I’m sure you were one of them

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure what his performance has to do with one comment anyway. Almost everyone was writing him off after season 2 and after 3 head coaches...I’m sure you were one of them
Sorry dude...it was you who talked about his maturity since being a pro....I was just pointing out his lip service about where another QB was drafted.
I understand you Brown fans like to talk about the coaching changes. Baker had a lot to do with the first two head guys. He shit on the first guy then promoted the 2nd guy only to shit on him later

And most Brown fans were talking about stardom after his rookie year. I'm sure you were one of those... but you're right about one thing, living in Big 12 country, attending TCU while two sons went to Tech kinda skews my opinion on what kinda of shithead Mayfield has shown to be.

Now pull up your lace panties...we'll both know what kinda pro Baker will be in the next two years

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cleveland browns running GIF by SHOWTIME Sports