• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BAKER FUCKING MAYFIELD

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course College Football Final painted it differently than it actually happened.
They never showed the Kansas Defense and their late targeting of Mayfield that wasn't called, or the Kansas player shoving Mayfield's head into the ground on the bottom of the pile that wasn't called, oh but the refs called our O guy for shoving the mother fucker off of Baker.

No, ESPN doesn't want to show any of that. It would explain too much.
Oh, and fuck the Refs. I have never seen a QB anywhere take the hits Mayfield has this year and never get a call for it.

If you don't like it, sorry. I didn't mind it one bit under the circumstances.
Next year in Norman, it will be a blood bath.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Jesse Palmer explained it perfectly and in a way defended Mayfield's actions.
The man is a genius and a scholar. :D

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayfield is such a douche and acts like a punk.

He is a complete embarrassment to your program.
Upset because Baker ripped that highly ranked defense apart last year in the bowl game.
I would get that vs Ok State or Texas. It would still be shitty, but Kansas? That is like throwing eggs at the kidd on the short bus
Upset because Baker has beat them the past 2 years, and somehow got beat by the special needs kid of the conferernce in Kansas. :shortbus:
tenor.gif

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious watching the media's fake outrage at mayfield. I have no problem with what he did yesterday. The but he's playing Kansas. I respect it even more. Most guys would play half a sleep. He was fired up.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncanny.
Unconventional.
Unrelenting.
Unbelievable.

He probably doesn't care so much about it, it doesn't consume him. I kinda don't want him to win it, I don't want him comfortable. I want him pissed off at the world every time he takes the field.

I frequently state that football players should play like a pack of wild dogs with their hair on fire....every.single.play. This guy does exactly that.

I frequently state that I would rather have a team full of two and three star guys that have always dreamed of putting on the Crimson and Cream than a bunch of blue chips that have one foot in the locker room and another in the NFL draft venue waiting for their name to be called. The former are vested before they step on campus. Straight up "Rudy" shit. This guy is that. Since he knew what a football was, he dreamed of being here...doing what he's doing. He is living his lifelong dream every second he's out on that field. That is fucking amazing no matter who you are or what you're doing...if you're living your dream, you win. No matter what.

Hate his fucking guts, but game recognize game.

#Baker4Heisman

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uncanny.
Unconventional.
Unrelenting.
Unbelievable.

He probably doesn't care so much about it, it doesn't consume him. I kinda don't want him to win it, I don't want him comfortable. I want him pissed off at the world every time he takes the field.

I frequently state that football players should play like a pack of wild dogs with their hair on fire....every.single.play. This guy does exactly that.

I frequently state that I would rather have a team full of two and three star guys that have always dreamed of putting on the Crimson and Cream than a bunch of blue chips that have one foot in the locker room and another in the NFL draft venue waiting for their name to be called. The former are vested before they step on campus. Straight up "Rudy" shit. This guy is that. Since he knew what a football was, he dreamed of being here...doing what he's doing. He is living his lifelong dream every second he's out on that field. That is fucking amazing no matter who you are or what you're doing...if you're living your dream, you win. No matter what.

Hate his fucking guts, but game recognize game.

#Baker4Heisman
:10:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just announced he won't start or be a captain this week. I fully support this decision.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just announced he won't start or be a captain this week. I fully support this decision.
It'll be like the Dede Westbrook thing last year I bet. Won't play the first 2 plays or a series, then he'll go in to another load crowd ovation. The team captain thing will be what hurts him the most IMO.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Riley said Mayfield won't start because of his antics during that Kansas game. What the fuck? He grabbed his crotch & yelled FUCK YOU! @ the Kansas sideline.:pound: Now that's classy.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Riley said Mayfield won't start because of his antics during that Kansas game. What the fuck? He grabbed his crotch & yelled FUCK YOU! @ the Kansas sideline.:pound: Now that's classy.
Ikr? I was a little disappointed he didn't plant the OU flag at midfield after the game. :tsk:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ikr? I was a little disappointed he didn't plant the OU flag at midfield after the game. :tsk:

Time to start calling Mayfield Johnny Manziel Jr. This is the 3rd time this year he's made a complete jackass out of himself. You should be very proud of him.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to start calling Mayfield Johnny Manziel Jr. This is the 3rd time this year he's made a complete jackass out of himself. You should be very proud of him.
Yep. Sure am. Will win the Heisman and spanked that Buckeye ass all night. :thumb:
I know delicate little snowflakes get triggered easily by him though, but that's nothing new.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Sure am. Will win the Heisman and spanked that Buckeye ass all night. :thumb:
I know delicate little snowflakes get triggered easily by him though, but that's nothing new.

He's immature. Pointing out his stupidity is only stating a fact.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Call me when he gets caught doing a line of blow off the sink in a night club or shows up drunk to practice or beats his girlfriend. Till then, get off his nuts, princess.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me when he gets caught doing a line of blow off the sink in a night club or shows up drunk to practice or beats his girlfriend. Till then, get off his nuts, princess.

Oh calm down lil lady. Since when is it unacceptable to talk some trash? And stop w/ that shit that Yer Boy Mayfield is above ridicule. Now that I know you're so sensitive I'll try to refrain from upsetting you.