• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bad News?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... nobody knows of any previous disciplinary issues with Brown? Can't remember who tweeted it but it went something along the lines of 'Brown has not made good decisions since arriving in Lincoln' and then went on to call him a trouble maker.

I don't, but I'm sure there are some close enough to the program and players to know of internal disciplines being handed out to whomever.

I'd expect there are others on an internal probation for something or another. Could be for failed piss tests, poor grades, underage drinking, missed appointments, yada yada. They're youngin's and it's what they do.

The mainstream media likely knew what this blogger did about this latest incident but waited to report it until they got the facts from the university, as they should have. They've got more credibility to protect.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't, but I'm sure there are some close enough to the program and players to know of internal disciplines being handed out to whomever.

I'd expect there are others on an internal probation for something or another. Could be for failed piss tests, poor grades, underage drinking, missed appointments, yada yada. They're youngin's and it's what they do.

The mainstream media likely knew what this blogger did about this latest incident but waited to report it until they got the facts from the university, as they should have. They've got more credibility to protect.
I could've sworn it was one of the LJS guys that I saw tweeted something.... which lead me to believe it was probably more reliable than not. And obviously now we realize that Brown had created some sort of negative track record if he's getting booted and he wasn't the bottle wielder.

I was just wondering if anyone had gotten wind of what types of incidents he'd been in before. Drinking, violence, drug use, grades.... being a general shit head, etc.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to be minor stuff that didn't involve the LPD or campus police. Stuff that merely garners a "Do Better Letter".

That stuff happens in all aspects of life whether it be at a college, in the military, on your job, etc.. It's a part of growing up and you heed the benefit of getting a mere warning or suffer the consequences.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd guess that anyone else who was involved in this incident (right or wrong) has been given a warning.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd guess that anyone else who was involved in this incident (right or wrong) has been given a warning.

That my guess bc other names were mention but I guess they could have been reacting to the fight or trying to break it up or mad santos got hit.

With young kids this happens so I'm not too shock but if your gonna handle something try not get caught or screw yourself or others up. Teammate aren't gonna always get along but throwing bottles is gonna be hard to hide story wise.

I hope chemistry isn't an big issue now

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all I'll say... Thomas Brown was on thin ice anyway, he was doing a lot of things to get on the wrong side of both the coaches and his teammates, unfortunately when Suttles came to town he joined Brown in those escapades. Neither of these guys had made good names for themselves since they've been here.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That my guess bc other names were mention but I guess they could have been reacting to the fight or trying to break it up or mad santos got hit.

With young kids this happens so I'm not too shock but if your gonna handle something try not get caught or screw yourself or others up. Teammate aren't gonna always get along but throwing bottles is gonna be hard to hide story wise.

With Suttles and Brown gone chemistry is much better.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't necessaarily have to be involved in the fight either. It could be as little as underage drinking. It was Santos 21st B-day party so he was old enough, but Brown and Suttles are underage. Not saying that they or any other minors were absolutely drinking there, but let's be real in that we didn't just fall off a turnip truck.

I'm sure the university and athletic dept Code of Conduct addresses underage drinking as well as any incident involving alcohol regardless of age, so Bo has likely reminded the entire team of the policies and expectations going forward.. There's your across the board warning for 2013. I hope the rest of these guys can keep it clean.

BTW, Suttles and Brown are still on the Huskers.com roster so there must not be any web folks around.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to Damon Benning and Jay Foreman talk about it HERE

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all I'll say... Thomas Brown was on thin ice anyway, he was doing a lot of things to get on the wrong side of both the coaches and his teammates, unfortunately when Suttles came to town he joined Brown in those escapades. Neither of these guys had made good names for themselves since they've been here.

Who said all this?

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said all this?

Listen to the radio show I linked... both Benning and Foreman elude to it... I have a few friends close to the program that told me that and I trust them.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's a big question that was brought up on the huskerpedia board.

The Colorado OL that got into that fight day or two after pledging to us. If found guilty does he get turned down by bo?

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Suttles and Brown gone chemistry is much better.

Why I asked was i some posters (huskerpedia site) talking or eluding to some mini beefs on the defensive side. Same dudes that called the scoop and got the story right.

All of them seem dead sure brown was on thin ice and this fight was his last strike.

I notice all that were involved or mention were defense.

That why I ask maybe if y'all knew . Also heard the beat down was legit

Just wondering if true or not. My 2 cents sounds like some has been bubbling on that side ESP since suttles just got to Lincoln

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why I asked was i some posters (huskerpedia site) talking or eluding to some mini beefs on the defensive side. Same dudes that called the scoop and got the story right.

All of them seem dead sure brown was on thin ice and this fight was his last strike.

I notice all that were involved or mention were defense.

That why I ask maybe if y'all knew . Also heard the beat down was legit

Just wondering if true or not. My 2 cents sounds like some has been bubbling on that side ESP since suttles just got to Lincoln

It was a big fight, I don't think the chemistry is too bad. In the 90s things like this happened occasionally as well. I think this will bring the team together in a weird way, but Suttles and Thomas were bad apples.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it sounds like Suttles was already on thin ice before the incident.

Apparently got into some trouble on his recruiting visit and hadn't exactly been a model student athlete since he got here.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a big fight, I don't think the chemistry is too bad. In the 90s things like this happened occasionally as well. I think this will bring the team together in a weird way, but Suttles and Thomas were bad apples.

Looking for character guys has always been an emphasis for Bo.

Suttles could have fooled anybody with the way he talked.

I honestly thought with the attitude he had and the way he spoke that he would someday be a leader on this team.

Turns out he was poison.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it sounds like Suttles was already on thin ice before the incident.

Apparently got into some trouble on his recruiting visit and hadn't exactly been a model student athlete since he got here.

yep... as was Brown.