• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: B1G Championship — #3 Wisconsin vs. # 8 Ohio State — 8pm ET (Fox)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you could please, in the future, ignore Great Dayne.

He does not speak for any of us.

I know he doesn't speak for any other Badgers fans. Most of your fan base are good people.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the box score alone UW’s defense was just as bad as the offense but still kept it with in a score from winning. I’m sure playing better talent had a lot to do with it but for not being a school program that attracts top talent I give UW credit for just making it this far. I don’t think I will ever see them play for a NC but I will always root for them.

We will talk about next year after the bowl games. Just look at the 2 deep on offense.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's the only reason I'm here. Because they are worse than the Iowa folk who drank
Koolaid 2 years ago. I don't know why they can't get learnt

Exactly. @rmilia1 was pretty damn polite with his whole “hey, guys, would you mind if we please started thinking that maybe Iowa doesn’t completely suck balls” bit.

@Great Dayne was all “we’re elite,” and “natty on a platter” nonsense. What a sorry fag.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not calling out all Wisconsin fans. Just great dayne for all the nonstop nonsense he's been spouting off about lately.

Lately? Man it's been a pretty massive, consistent pile of shit from that guy.

It's Homer meets special Ed every time

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway I'm bummed Wisconsin didn't take those gifts and win. I really wanted to see them get blasted

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Horrnytoad plays average and just hits the 10+ wide open passes the Badgers win by 2+ TD's. Take #8 out for the game and Badgers win by 4+ TD's. OSU had no reason to even be close in this game but Hornytoad and #8 choked the chicken even though they should be on the bench. I counted 7 screens alone with wide open players and blockers in front but Hornitoad blew it.

Now all the morons will say the Badgers were overrated because they played nobody. Despite them still having a chance to win and the 3 other teams lost by an average of what 30 or so points.

In the end Hornytoad needs to be on the bench. He's Paul Chryst's recruit from when he was in Pitt so I think that's why I think he's giving him the QB position over the more talented freshman QB.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Horrnytoad plays average and just hits the 10+ wide open passes the Badgers win by 2+ TD's. Take #8 out for the game and Badgers win by 4+ TD's. OSU had no reason to even be close in this game but Hornytoad and #8 choked the chicken even though they should be on the bench. I counted 7 screens alone with wide open players and blockers in front but Hornitoad blew it.

Now all the morons will say the Badgers were overrated because they played nobody. Despite them still having a chance to win and the 3 other teams lost by an average of what 30 or so points.

In the end Hornytoad needs to be on the bench. He's Paul Chryst's recruit from when he was in Pitt so I think that's why I think he's giving him the QB position over the more talented freshman QB.

Overrated.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. Sometimes I think he is just trolling cuz nobody is that fuckin stupid all the time.

Still 27-21

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is bashing the QBs in this game but from my viewoint, Barrett willed OSU to the win, and if someone had told me that we would be in a one-score game with Ohio State with us having no running game, I would have suggested committing them.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touched on it obscurely. Your D-line outplayed our O-line. Results No running game.

There were holes but Taylor was running with his head down and ran right into his blockers. This is why he was benched in the 4th.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you weren't such a blind homer you'd be a good poster

If you were taller and could jump you could have played basketball

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow........

It's true, Hornytoad missed 10+ wide open passes, had an in the end zone and continually choked where as the talented backup would've dominated. #8 the backups safety allowed 2 TD's himself. Once they took him out OSU score just 6 points in the second half. SIX!,

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Bama gets in now. Let's see if the committee does for Bama what they did to OSU last year.