• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: B1G Championship — #3 Wisconsin vs. # 8 Ohio State — 8pm ET (Fox)

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turf-gate took away all our momentum. We were about to snowball that bitch.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin would be a great team if they could recruit a quarterback that doesn't throw like a girl.

Shit, either of the winners of the Dr Pepper 100K Scholly game at halftime would be an upgrade (and both threw like girls).

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turf-gate took away all our momentum. We were about to snowball that bitch.
giphy.gif

aw..

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornibrook just isn’t a D1 qb. I know UW doesn’t recruit top qb prospects but that’s what it will take to get these boys over the hump.

I will say I’m quite pleased with coach Chryst. He has a way to get his squad to play each and every week. It didn’t happen yesterday but UW doesn’t have the luxury of being a football factory like Ohio St, Mich, Penn St, SEC etc etc....
That's kind of my takeaway about Wisconsin. Absolutely playoff caliber- but the QB kind of screws over everything when the chips are down.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornibrook just isn’t a D1 qb. I know UW doesn’t recruit top qb prospects but that’s what it will take to get these boys over the hump.

I will say I’m quite pleased with coach Chryst. He has a way to get his squad to play each and every week. It didn’t happen yesterday but UW doesn’t have the luxury of being a football factory like Ohio St, Mich, Penn St, SEC etc etc....
Your defense was also largely overrated due to the weak schedule. OSU left 3-4 TDs on the field due to JT overthrowing guys downfield who had roasted the DB, Dixon dropping a TD on the goal line, and Barrett underthrowing Dobbins on a screen that would've been 6 easily.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your defense was also largely overrated due to the weak schedule. OSU left 3-4 TDs on the field due to JT overthrowing guys downfield who had roasted the DB, Dixon dropping a TD on the goal line, and Barrett underthrowing Dobbins on a screen that would've been 6 easily.

Lol. Wouldas, shouldas and couldas. I don’t know about largely overrated. They were missing quite a few players due to injuries. Funny you say overrated, ohio st is overrated practically every year and gets embarrassed in the end.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Wouldas, shouldas and couldas. I don’t know about largely overrated. They were missing quite a few players due to injuries. Funny you say overrated, ohio st is overrated practically every year and gets embarrassed in the end.
You're kidding right? We've won a Rose Bowl, a Fiesta Bowl, two Sugar Bowls, and a National Title since 2010. Go ahead and tell me how many teams have a better postseason resume in that time frame. Sure as shit isn't your Rose Bowl-choking Badgers, that's for sure.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're kidding right? We've won a Rose Bowl, a Fiesta Bowl, two Sugar Bowls, and a National Title since 2010. Go ahead and tell me how many teams have a better postseason resume in that time frame. Sure as shit isn't your Rose Bowl-choking Badgers, that's for sure.

Big deal, unless you win the NC I’m not impressed. Lmao, Ohio St is the biggest choke artist when it comes to the big stage. Let me guess, you were one of those children that received a participation award when you were growing up.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big deal, unless you win the NC I’m not impressed. Lmao, Ohio St is the biggest choke artist when it comes to the big stage. Let me guess, you were one of those children that received a participation award when you were growing up.

so, i'm taking it you've never been impressed with your own badgers? (assuming you were alive back in 1942 to even be "unimpressed", assuming you actually count that seasons as a legit national championship from "Helm's Athletic Association", which you probably do)

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, no. I'll be sure and let the team know some angry, jealous Badger fan isn't impressed unless OSU wins a title. They'll be devastated, I'm sure.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, no. I'll be sure and let the team know some angry, jealous Badger fan isn't impressed unless OSU wins a title. They'll be devastated, I'm sure.

I think it's time to balance out the bowls. You guys get USC and all we get is the U.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, i'm taking it you've never been impressed with your own badgers? (assuming you were alive back in 1942 to even be "unimpressed", assuming you actually count that seasons as a legit national championship from "Helm's Athletic Association", which you probably do)

Wisconsin isnt a football factory like ohio st is. It’s cool to see them win their bowl games but without a NC there isn’t much to brag about.

Good luck in whatever bowl ohio st plays in.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time to balance out the bowls. You guys get USC and all we get is the U.
Well you guys should at least count that as a W. Miami is a complete joke. No team with a decent defense should lose to them.