• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: B1G CCG: Ohio State vs. Michigan State

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheers to MSU tonight. Your guys played an incredibly great game. I thought if we could move the ball on the ground we'd control the game, but you guys came up big when it mattered. Incredible game, and an excellent end to a special season for Sparty, one that no one saw coming. Good job guys, enjoy your win. You more than earned it.
I agree, sparty played very well and should be considered for the NC. They deserve it as much as anyone else.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ohio State play calling down the stretch....YIKES.....I have mentioned several times that Myer is very predictable when the game is on the line. All those running attempts with Miller and Hyde that went no where. Myer has to trust his quarterback to throw the ball; especially against a team that does very well against the run. IMO, bad coaching by Myer and inspired play calling by MSU and a defense who committed to stopping the run....and did.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, sparty played very well and should be considered for the NC. They deserve it as much as anyone else.

No they don't...when NR 3 beats NR 1 and the next week beats NR 4 and NR 2 loses to NR 10, your statement falls flat.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ohio State play calling down the stretch....YIKES.....I have mentioned several times that Myer is very predictable when the game is on the line. All those running attempts with Miller and Hyde that went no where. Myer has to trust his quarterback to throw the ball; especially against a team that does very well against the run. IMO, bad coaching by Myer and inspired play calling by MSU and a defense who committed to stopping the run....and did.

I agree on the play calling. It was pretty awful. My wife was calling out the qb draws (She doesn't even watch football) I think they could have relied a little more on Hyde.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the play calling. It was pretty awful. My wife was calling out the qb draws (She doesn't even watch football) I think they could have relied a little more on Hyde.

Exactly.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they don't...when NR 3 beats NR 1 and the next week beats NR 4 and NR 2 loses to NR 10, your statement falls flat.
They have 1 loss when they had no QB, who else other than FSU has less?

So if you can count nobody. MSU beat the #2 on a neutral field and Auburn beat the #1 at home. Hmmmmm

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have 1 loss when they had no QB, who else other than FSU has less?

So if you can count nobody. MSU beat the #2 on a neutral field and Auburn beat the #1 at home. Hmmmmm

That field was not really close to being a neutral field. Before the game they said it was like 70-30 osu fans.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I hope you guys didn't make reservations. But wouldn't it be sweet if OSU got matched up with BAMA? This would be Urban Meyers final season.

2014-vizio-rose-bowl-national-championship.jpg

Well...

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Michigan State,

I hate you but thank you for saving all of us from an OSU national championship bid. lol at Ohio.

Also, how the F did you lose to Notre Dame? Sparty should probably have been 12-0 going into that game. Had Cook started the whole season I think they would have been. Either way, a Stanford vs. MSU Rose bowl is a damn interesting game.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaches lost this one.....defense was awful per usual but the offensive play calling was damn mind boggling at times.

How does Hyde not have the ball in his hands on 3rd or 4th down? absolutely stupid

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

allowing 278 yards at 6.8 YPC is not exactly stopping the run.....

the moronic play calls with the game on the line were like a gift to sparty

odds are that giving Hyde 2 chances with the ball ends up successful