• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: AZ Cardinals @ LA Rams SoFi Stadium Super Wild-Card Weekend

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Matt Stafford and Cooper Kupp beat Kyler Murray and Christian Kirk on MLK Day…

The NFL is officially racist!

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Matt Stafford and Cooper Kupp beat Kyler Murray and Christian Kirk on MLK Day…

MLK was hoping we’d have a world where we didn’t see color. A world where white wide receivers could hold hands with black QBs and make fun of crappy players of all colors.

Of course, I don’t know why Cooper Kupp and Kyler Murray would be holding hands, but still… Anything to help accomplish MLK’s dream!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,086.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be tough for the Cards to win without Hopkins.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLK was hoping we’d have a world where we didn’t see color. A world where white wide receivers could hold hands with black QBs and make fun of crappy players of all colors.

Of course, I don’t know why Cooper Kupp and Kyler Murray would be holding hands, but still… Anything to help accomplish MLK’s dream!
You of all people shouldn’t be doing this but today.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you really seem to be in envy of what RTK has accomplished here.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tonight's beat down of the Cards will be just a little karma for the shameful 1990 vote regarding MLK day.

I was a little surprised that the NFL was a little tone deaf by having this matchup on Monday just for that reason. But I suppose it is now 30 years ago and mostly forgotten about (god I am old).

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can I say...I'm pulling for the Cards. I watched Murray & Stafford in High School (Stafford was a great HS shortstop too) and like both. The Rams are all in, their coach seeks all the attention, very obnoxious, and clearly not as good as Shanahan.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got the Rams tonight. Card's defense went on bye in week 12 and evidently just decided not to come back this season.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s round out the weekend with a quality game

The quality game thing is a for sure. I think this is a MUCH better matchup than we saw over the weekend.

I kind of wonder how many wild card weekends have to have this type of feel before the NFL realizes that expanded playoffs might not be the best thing. A lot of those games sucked to watch. And the #7 seeds sure showed that they had no business being in the playoffs this year.

I doubt for money reason they ever shrink the playoff field.....but this weekend's games sure made it look like they probably should.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's beat down of the Cards will be just a little karma for the shameful 1990 vote regarding MLK day.

I was a little surprised that the NFL was a little tone deaf by having this matchup on Monday just for that reason. But I suppose it is now 30 years ago and mostly forgotten about (god I am old).
Different time, different politics, different public services, etc.

However, interesting point. I didn't even think about that until you brought it up.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I gotta root for Zona....

I'd like to see Fitzgerald get a ring and I never really could appreciate the Rams after arguing with their fanbase for years while watching penis face Martz and Bulger derail Seattle.

Zona is pretty good at taking away the #1 receiver but Kupp is pretty insane. That will be interesting to see. I think the Cards were looking past Seattle to the playoffs and got taken off guard a little. Seattle completely dominated that game if you take away basically two defensive TDs. They need to bring a lot more to this game...