• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. I know we've had our arguments and you dont like me. I've probably earned that but theres nothing nastier then a grown man saying that word.
Youre better then that.

Stay out of it man

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay out of it man

I hear you and you're right... but I'm just sad with all the hate in our world. The Vegas shootings etc. Its just so hurtful and offensive,

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. I know we've had our arguments and you dont like me. I've probably earned that but theres nothing nastier then a grown man saying that word.
Youre better then that.
Ill say the same damn thing to you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill say the same damn thing to you.

Jesus dude. I'd never have a friend or respect someone who says things that hurt innocent people. That word and the "N" word need to die off. It's hurtful to people. Let that word go die.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off FAGGOT.
Well that wasnt called for. Not sure you’re better than that but wasnt called for. Was having fun with your avatar bet, is all. Light’n up.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus dude. I'd never have a friend or respect someone who says things that hurt innocent people. That word and the "N" word need to die off. It's hurtful to people. Let that word go die.
OK, Fuck Off Queer.

Is that better, Nancy?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq happened here??

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that wasnt called for. Not sure you’re better than that but wasnt called for. Was having fun with your avatar bet, is all. Light’n up.
Well then, I'm sorry for telling you to Fuck Off.

Are you and Phoenix spooning right now?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, Fuck Off Queer.

Is that better, Nancy?

We fought football over the years. I said some crap I really regret but enjoyed arguing with you about football. But deep down I thought you were a good guy. Makes me sad that you're full of so much anger that you'd say words that hurt a segment of our society. But I'll leave. Thats something you're going to have to speak to god about when your time comes. I never understood why people live their lives with so much anger on the heart. Really thought you were better than homophobic slurs. Really did.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We fought football over the years. I said some crap I really regret but enjoyed arguing with you about football. But deep down I thought you were a good guy. Makes me sad that you're full of so much anger that you'd say words that hurt a segment of our society. But I'll leave. Thats something you're going to have to speak to god about when your time comes. I never understood why people live their lives with so much anger on the heart. Really thought you were better than homophobic slurs. Really did.

Cmon man

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a football message board. We lost and he trolled. What am I supposed to do serve him milk and cookies.
Last week I trolled and was told to fuck off, i didn't complain I laughed and moved on.
Now mind your own business Nancy. Reptec wants you to make him a sandwich.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on what? I dont do the whole racist, homophobic deal.

It's a football message board. We lost and he trolled. What am I supposed to do serve him milk and cookies.
Last week I trolled and was told to fuck off, i didn't complain I laughed and moved on.
Now mind your own business Nancy. Reptec wants you to make him a sandwich.

No, curse him out, talk shit, defend "your" board if you feel the need to but homophobia and racism sucks. I just have some super cool gay friends that are great people and do so much good for our community and they have to live their lives knowing people hate them... for absolutely no reason.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, curse him out, talk shit, defend "your" board if you feel the need to but homophobia and racism sucks. I just have some super cool gay friends that are great people and do so much good for our community and they have to live their lives knowing people hate them... for absolutely no reason.
I don't hate you because your queer.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are really taking this too far.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hes pissed off his team lost... cut him some slack. My original comment wasnt meant to troll.. was only making a comment on ur bet on what avatar would make ur skin crawl is all. Tuff loss. Now Dak knows how Cousins felt last year at Detroit. Gotta love defenses.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He must think I really care what his thoughts are.

Here's the facts. I don't give two fucks what that double talking shithead thinks.

This aint about me. Its about you. I'll have you know the DSM4R list racism and homophobia as a mental disease that stems from self hate. Sad man. I thought you were a better person then someone who attacks a part of our society who, for the most part, are good human beings. When you spend your life spewing vitriol that hurts innocent humans is sick and sad. Can only imagine what you say about black people.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This aint about me. Its about you. I'll have you know the DSM4R list racism and homophobia as a mental disease that stems from self hate. Sad man. I thought you were a better person then someone who attacks a part of our society who, for the most part, are good human beings. When you spend your life spewing vitriol that hurts innocent humans is sick and sad. Can only imagine what you say about black people.
I don't give a fuck what you think.