• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Austin Pettis

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if any of you saw this, but Austin Pettis is taking a TON of heat from people (including myself) over a tweet yesterday. To paraphrase, it said not even back in STL 2 hours and I already miss LA smh #dutycalls. I called him out on it, and he immediately blocked me on twitter.

What a royal DOUCHE WAFFLE... if you do not like it here, go play for the LA Kiss!! We certainly do not NEED him and he is not THAT good a WR that we as fans need to tolerate that crap.:lame::L

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to wonder what was even the point in doing it. Just too be an arse?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D: post the tweet for all to see

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He lives in SoCal, he's saying goodbye, Duty Calls. He's a solider for the Rams and he's suiting up, its game time. Peace time is over, it's time for war!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what he lives in LA. Whats it to anyone? People get lame over the stupidest shit.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this is a non issue. Who cares that he likes where he's from?

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah, how did this upset you? These guys have a life and I'm sure it's hard to say goodbye to for the long period that they do. Listen, these athletes worked at being the best they could possibly be by pushing themselves to the brink so they could have their shot at a multi million dollar contract. Would be like me finally graduating and passing the investment exams. I would want to enjoy the life I worked so hard for too. Nobody likes work and football has been their job their whole life and I'm sure it's lost its luster. I'm happy he's ready to get back to work and prove he's still deserving to be on the roster.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly Sooner, like that Marlins player (I think he's a Marlin) that wore a Blues hat around the locker room while we were in the playoffs. These guys have childhood roots just like the rest of us.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prediction:cut by the end of training camp because of overcrowding at the wr position

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did it upset me?? He is well known to be affliated with the LOS ANGELES RAMS booster clubs and the Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams group on Facebook. If this was the first time he had made his opinion about the city of St Louis known, I would blow it off for the reasons you mentioned. But this is not the first time he has made desparaging comments about St Louis and how he hope the Rams move back to LA. There is nothing wrong with repping where you are from, but you don't make comments about the place you live now and the people who live there and essentially SIGN YOUR PAYCHECK.

I would post the tweet, but like I said, he BLOCKED me... someone else can post it.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why did it upset me?? He is well known to be affliated with the LOS ANGELES RAMS booster clubs and the Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams group on Facebook. If this was the first time he had made his opinion about the city of St Louis known, I would blow it off for the reasons you mentioned. But this is not the first time he has made desparaging comments about St Louis and how he hope the Rams move back to LA. There is nothing wrong with repping where you are from, but you don't make comments about the place you live now and the people who live there and essentially SIGN YOUR PAYCHECK.

I would post the tweet, but like I said, he BLOCKED me... someone else can post it.

Ahh Okay, I didn't know that. Well I can understand why he wants the Rams to be in LA I guess. Don't agree with him but I can see why. To play devils advocate, maybe he sees himself as a Ram for his whole career and wants to play closer to home?

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what he lives in LA. Whats it to anyone? People get lame over the stupidest shit.

Not the point Jacob. I get he loves his hometown, but that does not give him the right to desparage the town he works in, especially in this case since Los Angeles is practically begging for the Rams to "come home" talk about LAMESAUCE. I cannot expect you to understand since you are in LA. If he was talking mess about LA, would you NOT be ticked off about it? Reverse the rolls. He was forced to go to LA and do a Rams camp, and he said "happy to be away from that gang infested rat hole...time to get to work"

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not the point Jacob. I get he loves his hometown, but that does not give him the right to desparage the town he works in, especially in this case since Los Angeles is practically begging for the Rams to "come home" talk about LAMESAUCE. I cannot expect you to understand since you are in LA. If he was talking mess about LA, would you NOT be ticked off about it? Reverse the rolls. He was forced to go to LA and do a Rams camp, and he said "happy to be away from that gang infested rat hole...time to get to work"

Ya I got it. Didn't know he was part of the move to LA group as I don't follow him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the thread by Rambunctious and watch the vid of Vince Ferragamo stating something similar, KSUDodgers.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Pettis ‏@Austin_Pettis 18h
In StL for 2 hours n already miss CA....smh #dutycalls

There's the tweet.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL sucks. Sorry it's just the Midwest vibe versus the beach vibe. No offense

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL sucks. Sorry it's just the Midwest vibe versus the beach vibe. No offense
Midwest vibe is great. The coasts are places you want to visit but not to live, imo.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 60-70 degrees in January on a boat catching fresh mahi or playing golf in shorts vs -8 and shoveling 8" of snow off your driveway. Cabin fever with angry people lacking sunshine or sunshine and the ocean...

The ONLY people who like St. Louis are from there or have never left.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 60-70 degrees in January on a boat catching fresh mahi or playing golf in shorts vs -8 and shoveling 8" of snow off your driveway. Cabin fever with angry people lacking sunshine or sunshine and the ocean...

The ONLY people who like St. Louis are from there or have never left.

I've spent month long chucks of time in Cali, way more douche bags there.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're missing the 2x cost of living, 100 degree summers, traffic and waiting to go everywhere you want to be and everyone being totally fake.