• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Atlanta @ Washington

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan and his league-leading 112.1 passer rating are coming to town. Hopefully the wet weather will slow him down and give our maligned secondary a chance. Griffin isn't far behind, ranked 4th in the league at 103.2. A win today will make a statement. The average qb rating of the 4 opponents we've faced thus far this season is 99.7. We're giving up a whopping 6.8 yards per play.. worst in the NFL. But we're making 6.2 yds/play, ranking 4th behind Carolina, Baltimore and New York (with Carolina having 40 fewer plays from scrimmage than the 'Skins).

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a shot in this game. Although they are 4-0, I think the Dirty Birds may be a little bit overrated. Atlanta's run defense is somewhat suspect and ranked near the bottom end of the league (pass defense not so much). I think we need to give the ball to Morris early and often to take some pressure off of RG3 and to keep Matty Ice off the field. If we can run the ball effectively and play ball control/time of possession/field position (throw in a lucky turnover or break) and keep it close until the 2nd half...we could pull a bit of a shocker. Defense is gonna have to step it up a little bit though. If the secondary doesn't play any better than they have been, it could be over early. Julio, Roddy, and Ice could smoke us...

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't able to catch the game, but it looks like we were able to do a few of the things you mentioned VTSparks. But the concussion... and the subsequent interceptions by Cousins.. turned the close game away from our favor. Too bad, too... this game could've been had.

Hopefully Griffin'll be okay.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game was won/lost on 3rd down. Gotta be better on 3rd down on both sides of the ball.

Atlanta: 9 for 17
Skins: Miserable 1 for 9