• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Astros vs Twins

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Astros for winning the ALDS. Lets see who wins the "Battle of Texas".
The Twins did not play badly, the Astros just played better.
Astros get the privilege of getting eliminated by the Rangers.
Rangers in 6.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish. Feels like a rematch of last year is shaping up
D’Backs are no joke. They were my biggest fear in a 3 game series. That doesn’t get much better in a 7 game series. Power and starting pitching can do work in October. The Rangers are no joke either. It’s just that nobody recognizes the names of their players because they’re not household names…yet.

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D’Backs are no joke. They were my biggest fear in a 3 game series. That doesn’t get much better in a 7 game series. Power and starting pitching can do work in October. The Rangers are no joke either. It’s just that nobody recognizes the names of their players because they’re not household names…yet.
Well, we're going to have Max Scherzer and Nathan Eovaldi as two of our starting pitchers against Houston and Corey Seager is our SS, but otherwise we have a bunch of young, not well-known talent.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies are no joke either. Feels like the rematch approaches