• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Astros Cheater"

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brilliant! Well done LA.

KTLA-Astros-Cheater.png

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Astros should be forced to change their uniforms and put a bullseye on the back of their jersey...

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF. I was planning to see him in Quad Cities this year. There goes the vacation. I guess it's Brigantine Castle again for me.......

They should lock the entire Astros team inside the Castle.....

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF. I was planning to see him in Quad Cities this year. There goes the vacation. I guess it's Brigantine Castle again for me.......
Damn, I hate for you to find out like this- Brigantine Castle has been closed for over 35 years. I know that me and you go "visit the amusement park" every time you come visit back east, but actually when you arrive at the airport we head back to my place and we take acid and watch this commercial on a loop in my basement and afterwards I tell you that we went to Brigantine Castle (well, not a complete loop, I alternate it with the "Thriller" music video)

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball had little credibility with the drug addicts controlling the tempo for all of those years and now have lost what little there is right. Sadly the commissioner was correct when he called the championship title a piece of metal.

It's time for the dude to resign and allow a ream man with the balls to step in. For all of his faults there is one thing about Stern, the late NBA commissioner - At least he had the balls to step up and tell them when they done wrong

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Astros should be forced to change their uniforms and put a bullseye on the back of their jersey...
No, bullseye - they should be forced to change their name to the Houston Cowards for one full year

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I hate for you to find out like this- Brigantine Castle has been closed for over 35 years. I know that me and you go "visit the amusement park" every time you come visit back east, but actually when you arrive at the airport we head back to my place and we take acid and watch this commercial on a loop in my basement and afterwards I tell you that we went to Brigantine Castle (well, not a complete loop, I alternate it with the "Thriller" music video)

Wait, they closed that place? Damn. I feel bad for the people that lost their jobs. Oh well, I'm sure that mime had plenty of offers soon after. A talent like that doesn't go unnoticed.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, they closed that place? Damn. I feel bad for the people that lost their jobs. Oh well, I'm sure that mime had plenty of offers soon after. A talent like that doesn't go unnoticed.

It was burned to the ground......