• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A's host Cubs 7/3 Gameday thread.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to see Jaso back in there tonight, that should allow the A's to carry one less catcher now if he's healthy. I wouldn't mind seeing Grant Green, Weeks or Hiro Nakajima get a look in the middle of the infield to see if any of them can give the club a boost before we call up a fifth starter as needed.

Let's go A's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good to see Jaso back in there tonight, that should allow the A's to carry one less catcher now if he's healthy. I wouldn't mind seeing Grant Green, Weeks or Hiro Nakajima get a look in the middle of the infield to see if any of them can give the club a boost before we call up a fifth starter as needed.

Let's go A's.
Hey man!! How did you post a new thread on the A's forum? It only lets me post replies on the forum lol. But I've only had my account for like an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Rosales tonight. Life is good! :suds:

PS: OK, so he got a hit last night. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :lol:

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:
Hey man!! How did you post a new thread on the A's forum? It only lets me post replies on the forum lol. But I've only had my account for like an hour.

Same problem for me last night, you have to make twenty posts before you can start threads.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have this game going P-I-P. Will check in with you guys. :suds:

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A's could not get on track against Garza who was sharp, the good news is we are back at it tomorrow afternoon so not much time to sit around and think about the loss.