• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

As a long time Sooner fan

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I remember the fun times in Athens, Georgia. That's a great college town. My buddy at college had a girlfriend who attended UGA in'95. I just remember watching Eric Zeire being the QB. Got drunk at a place called O'Malley's for nickle night, then going to the Waffle House. LOL!

I love the town. I've never attended a game, sadly, but I work in the town all the time. I almost cried when I had to move my drill out of town on St Patrick's Day last year seeing all the scantly clad college girls walking the streets.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm enjoying it as much as possible while it lasts because I know it won't last forever.
Yup. It happens to every program it seems. USC is going through it now. Once Urbs retires, we don't know what will happen? Got to enjoy the moment. It doesn't last forever.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the town. I've never attended a game, sadly, but I work in the town all the time. I almost cried when I had to move my drill out of town on St Patrick's Day last year seeing all the scantly clad college girls walking the streets.
I think Athens may be my favorite college town of every place I've visited, which is a lot of places. It's a true college town. State College (PSU) is at the topas well. Beautiful campus. I've always wanted to visit Oxford, MS for some reason?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Athens may be my favorite college town of every place I've visited, which is a lot of places. It's a true college town. State College (PSU) is at the topas well. Beautiful campus. I've always wanted to visit Oxford, MS for some reason?

I'll be going to Lexington, Kentucky for the Georgia game this year. I hear the countryside surrounding the city is beautiful and I'm looking forward to it.

Never been to Oxford, but I've always heard it's the nicest place in Mississippi.

And I don't know if it would classify as a true college town, but Boone, NC(Home of Appalachian State) is one of my favorite places I've been to.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be going to Lexington, Kentucky for the Georgia game this year. I hear the countryside surrounding the city is beautiful and I'm looking forward to it.

Never been to Oxford, but I've always heard it's the nicest place in Mississippi.

And I don't know if it would classify as a true college town, but Boone, NC(Home of Appalachian State) is one of my favorite places I've been to.
I've been through Boone, NC several times. I love NC and TN country a ton. In fact, once I retire, it will be a toss up between TN, NC, Charleston, SC where I retire.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It happens to every program it seems. USC is going through it now. Once Urbs retires, we don't know what will happen? Got to enjoy the moment. It doesn't last forever.

Be careful what you ask for, by kicking your current coach to the curb, you just might end up with a Helton for 3 years. For me, I just hope Lynn Swan has the balls to cut him loose, sooner rather than later

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful what you ask for, by kicking your current coach to the curb, you just might end up with a Helton for 3 years. For me, I just hope Lynn Swan has the balls to cut him loose, sooner rather than later

Can't be worse than what Tennessee went through between Phil Fulmer and Butch Jones.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this how older fans stop giving a shit? Is it the the team not meeting expectations while getting your hopes up? This was suppose to be arguably the best team in the nation pre-season. I'm not sure I can take watching this dumpster fire thats's full of 4*s top to bottom that will play in the NFL, any more this season. The odds are they will somehow get lit up against Texas, TCU, Baylor and Oklahoma State. Ohio State is a great team but it was like OU was the Iowa State of the matchup, wasnt close at all.

Not to kick you when you're down, but WHAT players do you see from this team playing in the NFL?

I don't see any high round picks outside of maybe Mayfield on this roster.

I'm openly questioning what talent you think is littered on this roster. It's a decent team.....but there is no greatness here. I think your expectations are much too high for what you have on that roster.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea it can, we had L K too
Here's the thing, a program like USC will get through this rut quickly because it's USC. The program sells itself. Great location for young recruits and has a history of winning.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to kick you when you're down, but WHAT players do you see from this team playing in the NFL?

I don't see any high round picks outside of maybe Mayfield on this roster.

I'm openly questioning what talent you think is littered on this roster. It's a decent team.....but there is no greatness here. I think your expectations are much too high for what you have on that roster.

Only real NFL talent I see among the first teamers is Orlando Brown, Joe Mixon, Charles Walker, and maybe Mark Andrews and Jordan Thomas. After that... meh.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn OU is sucking so bad they are going the way of Nebraska! I'll have to create an OU Bd Meltdown alert system now.

It's the harsh and ugly reality.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn OU is sucking so bad they are going the way of Nebraska! I'll have to create an OU Bd Meltdown alert system now.
Your shits even funnier coming from an Auburn fan. Good stuff :thumb:

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this team this year would of lost one game and that was to Ohio State. No way did I think they would of lost to Houston! Now I'm worried about Texas and TCU game. I've been a life long fan of OU and I just can't stand to watch them play this year. Maybe I've set my hopes too high for this team this year.....

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only real NFL talent I see among the first teamers is Orlando Brown, Joe Mixon, Charles Walker, and maybe Mark Andrews and Jordan Thomas. After that... meh.
I'd say Mixon, Brown, and possibly Parker are the only ones I see actually playing for a few years in the league.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your shits even funnier coming from an Auburn fan. Good stuff :thumb:
I'm pulling for you guys to run the remaining schedule. I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys run the tble from here. As long as you have Mayfield healthy, you should be fine. You won't see another defense like the Buckeyes for your remaining schedule.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing early in the season is better than losing at the end. Oklahoma is already battle tested to play the tougher conference teams and I also think the Sooners will run the table from here. The 2 losses won't look bad if both Houston and TOSU take care of business, which is very possible. I still think somewhere we will have a hiccup. Hopefully I'm wrong, but these are college kids.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for you guys to run the remaining schedule. I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys run the tble from here. As long as you have Mayfield healthy, you should be fine. You won't see another defense like the Buckeyes for your remaining schedule.
Thanks. Really not too confident about that but we shall see. Texas might literally run the ball for 500 yards on us if they decide to stick with it, then bomb our corners over the top.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Really not too confident about that but we shall see. Texas might literally run the ball for 500 yards on us if they decide to stick with it, then bomb our corners deep.

Mike warren is going to make us his bitch. Would be nice if Jordan Evans decided he wanted show up any day now.