• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Art Briles got exposed

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryles is only better because he is coaching in Texas.

negative

top recruits will go elsewhere if you suck just like baylor experience for most of their football history

again look what briles walked into and look where he has baylor know he is better than bo. Callahan left bo a lot of talent biggest one was suh.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
negative

top recruits will go elsewhere if you suck just like baylor experience for most of their football history

again look what briles walked into and look where he has baylor know he is better than bo. Callahan left bo a lot of talent biggest one was suh.

:laugh3:

Define a lot...................

Just how many all americans did HWSNBN have?

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Define a lot...................

Just how many all americans did HWSNBN have?

really 08-10 was mostly cally players. take out suh and we lost a lot more in 08-09.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really 08-10 was mostly cally players. take out suh and we lost a lot more in 08-09.

Well if that's the case then that just states how bad Cally was at recruiting if we take one player and Nebraska would have lost a lot more games. Well Suh didn't play on offense. Besides Suh wasn't even that great of a player until Bo came here. Dipshit Bill was a horrible HC and Pelini has already proven he's a better coach.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if that's the case then that just states how bad Cally was at recruiting if we take one player and Nebraska would have lost a lot more games. Well Suh didn't play on offense. Besides Suh wasn't even that great of a player until Bo came here. Dipshit Bill was a horrible HC and Pelini has already proven he's a better coach.

:scratch:

umm what ? Bo early success and best years was from 08-'10 season with alot cally recruits. Bo didn't make suh better suh just matured up. Bo did a great job will cally players and making them buy his system but we had talent there for Bo to start with. What did briles have ? left over scraps from tamu Texas and other sec schools n big12 schools didn't want.

We've seen bo recruiting it hasn't been spectacular he was fortunate that cally could recruit but couldn't coach em. briles started from scratch and made baylor to respected team big12 wise which they used to be a joke.

cally hurt Nebraska but he didn't destroy it.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

umm what ? Bo early success and best years was from 08-'10 season with alot cally recruits. Bo didn't make suh better suh just matured up. Bo did a great job will cally players and making them buy his system but we had talent there for Bo to start with. What did briles have ? left over scraps from tamu Texas and other sec schools n big12 schools didn't want.

We've seen bo recruiting it hasn't been spectacular he was fortunate that cally could recruit but couldn't coach em. briles started from scratch and made baylor to respected team big12 wise which they used to be a joke.

cally hurt Nebraska but he didn't destroy it.

He damn near killed the entire program. Why do you think the early recruiting classes were lean for Bo & Co? Bo is no Saban when it comes to recruiting, but he is head and shoulders above the asshat who was here before him.

Suh himself said that Bo is the one that got him where he is. (Or was as a senior.)

Bo has done as well as could (and should) be expected with the hand he was dealt. Yes, he's a little rough around the edges, but he is getting a lot better at what he does.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He damn near killed the entire program. Why do you think the early recruiting classes were lean for Bo & Co? Bo is no Saban when it comes to recruiting, but he is head and shoulders above the asshat who was here before him.

Suh himself said that Bo is the one that got him where he is. (Or was as a senior.)

Bo has done as well as could (and should) be expected with the hand he was dealt. Yes, he's a little rough around the edges, but he is getting a lot better at what he does.

Naw he didn't nearly kill the program. He was an idiot at times and isolated the community and past players. but cally recruited well like I said We didn't see how bad bo recruiting was till 2011 n 2012 . Bo getting better but his early recruiting was bad. now I'm not saying cally was a recruiting genius but he did have talent he just had a piss poor DC.

As for the suh comment I believe that at first but our DL has been a disaster last force was crick but after that and 2010 not much. Suh was a force took him longer but suh was a beast if Bo helped him that much what about the other DL we recruited that don't even play...

08-2010 our glory years with bo being ranked up to 5 before the Texas fall and back to 8 vs tamu. since then we've struggled to stay ranked or finish top 15 at the end of the season. since suh been gone run defense has slipper ever year. Bo best recruit David and thank the Lord we got him or 2010 n 2011 goes differently.

between 08-2010 only 3 blowouts.... we got that many last year

I understand were gonna disagree but as much as I want Bo gone I also want him to take us to the top I just don't see that happening.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With players recruited after the asshat turned the program into shit. Recruiting is getting better, though I would imagine all this "fire Bo" negative publicity can't help much for this years class.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With players recruited after the asshat turned the program into shit. Recruiting is getting better, though I would imagine all this "fire Bo" negative publicity can't help much for this years class.

I've admitted bo is getting better recruiting wise but he had some poor class and the switch the big ten hurt him too exposing the poor recruiting DL n LB. secondary has been fine which is no surprise . but we can't deny he turned alot cally players to perform better which helped us early on and gave false sense that we didn't need to recruit hard come 2011 that showed up

I also think if we stayed in the big12 bo would have done better just my opinion. big ten move changed player times we needed and we got expose quickly

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't think Bo is going anywhere 7.9 Million buy out. SE I don't believe is as big an asshat as Pederson was. IF SE does fire Bo he's going to split Nebraska fan base and burn some bridges with some boosters. SE will have to make a grandslam higher at HC otherwise both Pearlman and SE will not last long if SE man doesn't win the B1G IMO within two years.

I have issues with Bo as well but not enough to think he needs to be fired. Dobson, Pap, Els, and I wouldn't even mind seeing Cotton gone as well. I'm not a huge fan of Beck either his play calling IMO is not very good. He makes some really boneheaded decisions.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't think Bo is going anywhere 7.9 Million buy out. SE I don't believe is as big an asshat as Pederson was. IF SE does fire Bo he's going to split Nebraska fan base and burn some bridges with some boosters. SE will have to make a grandslam higher at HC otherwise both Pearlman and SE will not last long if SE man doesn't win the B1G IMO within two years.

I have issues with Bo as well but not enough to think he needs to be fired. Dobson, Pap, Els, and I wouldn't even mind seeing Cotton gone as well. I'm not a huge fan of Beck either his play calling IMO is not very good. He makes some really boneheaded decisions.

and that the thing that bugs me if Bo got rid of some the staff that aren't producing or doing a good Job I would be fine if he stayed but bo is to loyal.

it's the whole staff or nothing. bc everyone has the same list of coaches they would like to replace but I don't see that happening.

I just feel we could better. in big games same story against lower talent were fine as soon as the playing filed becomes even we struggle

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bottom line is this ..............

we can all sit in our arm chairs and call the shots and feel comfy and all .....like all fans dooooo

buuuut the real coaches can't -----they are in the trenches

the real call is this --- Bo is the head monkey in the trenches but can't seperate the good from bad coaching is all ....... so it goes from that stand point

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we can all sit in our arm chairs and call the shots and feel comfy and all .....like all fans dooooo

the real call is this --- Bo is the head monkey in the trenches but can't seperate the good from bad coaching is all ....... so it goes from that stand point

You drank? I have no idea what that means. :P

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bo is loyal..... maybe too loyal just like cally was to Cosgrove