• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Art Briles got exposed

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 100 percent approve of this thread.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Art Briles will make than $4,000,000 per year for the next ten years.

Sucks to be him.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea baylor was so nicked for that game, otherwise I would have picked Homo Street for sure

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really they made some mistakes that snow balled into OSU favor. I mean since we left osu has been a beast in the big 12. it wasn't like KU destroyed them it was a balance osu team at home.

art briles has been doing work with no name players that most couldn't even name.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch allot of it, I briefly caught they had the LT out and 2 RB's idk who else, don't really care. If disney would have reported some actual news during the week, instead of 24hr FSU consensual rapist, I might have known

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a bad feeling for baylor that game bc osu been playing good and it was home game for osu.
add the injuries to RB's and wr... but briles is still a legit coach. they have been beating ou and Texas on regular basis something we can't say

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a bad feeling for baylor that game bc osu been playing good and it was home game for osu.
add the injuries to RB's and wr... but briles is still a legit coach. they have been beating ou and Texas on regular basis something we can't say

The simple fact that we expected baylor to win this game speaks volumes for Art Briles, the man is prolly the best coach in football right now.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU ran all over Baylor last night and OSU defense took it to Baylor. Baylor is just another smoke and mirror team don't believe the hype. What have they won?

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The simple fact that we expected baylor to win this game speaks volumes for Art Briles, the man is prolly the best coach in football right now.
-------
Agreed when you consider the "pecking order" of who gets the best recruits in Texas, he at least until after this year seldom got any big names and had to coach his kids to be betteer--sort of like Nebraska used to do.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU ran all over Baylor last night and OSU defense took it to Baylor. Baylor is just another smoke and mirror team don't believe the hype. What have they won?

another spread team hate

they have had no trouble handling ou n Texas

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another spread team hate

they have had no trouble handling ou n Texas

It has nothing to do with hate. It has everything to do with what they have done lately. They haven't won anything much like Nebraska. So Art Briles right now is in the same boat as Bo Pelini.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with hate. It has everything to do with what they have done lately. They haven't won anything much like Nebraska. So Art Briles right now is in the same boat as Bo Pelini.

yet they have been ranked...

won last two bowl games

beat ucla ou and Texas n Texas tech bo has only beaten that group 1 09 ou

let's not forget this is baylor. 2008 they were a joke now look at them

was ranked 4.....

art briles is building respect in Texas and had made baylor a big deal in the big12

heisman

nfl qb...

yeah bo didn't build Nebraska briles did from nothing.. if.baylor did your boring 3 yard and cloud of dust you would like them. The fact were comparing a husker coach with a baylor coach is testimony for briles.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yet they have been ranked...

won last two bowl games

beat ucla ou and Texas n Texas tech bo has only beaten that group 1 09 ou

let's not forget this is baylor. 2008 they were a joke now look at them

was ranked 4.....

art briles is building respect in Texas and had made baylor a big deal in the big12

heisman

nfl qb...

yeah bo didn't build Nebraska briles did from nothing.. if.baylor did your boring 3 yard and cloud of dust you would like them. The fact were comparing a husker coach with a baylor coach is testimony for briles.

It all has to do with what has he done lately. He's won a few more games then Bo. But he hasn't won when it matters just like Bo. That game matter against OSU it was the most important game for Baylor since being in the Big 12. What happens OSU throat punches them and Baylor can't handle it. You are right I'll always take a physical power run game offense over a spread team they proven over and over.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. A physical run power game also translates into practice for said teams defense.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all has to do with what has he done lately. He's won a few more games then Bo. But he hasn't won when it matters just like Bo. That game matter against OSU it was the most important game for Baylor since being in the Big 12. What happens OSU throat punches them and Baylor can't handle it. You are right I'll always take a physical power run game offense over a spread team they proven over and over.

again you do realize spread teams have won national championship. ..
Again this is baylor. . remember the automatic win of the big12 south. .
imo briles has done more than bo. Callahan teams were still 10x better than baylor old school teams. briles built baylor up to the point of national title talk bo has never has the media talk about him that way.

Your simply seeing a spread team and writing them off. baylor has nothing to be ashamed of baylor and national title talk a couple years ago was followed by this:laugh3::L:noidea:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briles has built a team from scratch. Lowly Baylor.

He didn't inherit a legendary program.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again you do realize spread teams have won national championship. ..
Again this is baylor. . remember the automatic win of the big12 south. .
imo briles has done more than bo. Callahan teams were still 10x better than baylor old school teams. briles built baylor up to the point of national title talk bo has never has the media talk about him that way.

Your simply seeing a spread team and writing them off. baylor has nothing to be ashamed of baylor and national title talk a couple years ago was followed by this:laugh3::L:noidea:

No Shit a few spread teams have NC but the ones everybody gets big boners for have won shit namely Nike U. Art Briles was a Texas high school football coach, coached at Houston and now Baylor. He's in Texas a fucking hotbed for High School football he doesn't need to recruit out of state. Plus, he not leaving the state. The only HC job he will take besides the one he's got now is Texass. He still hasn't won anything of substance. So yes he just another Bo Pelini with some smoke an mirror offense that everybody gets a boner about. Sorry he just left all the Baylor fans with limp dicks in their hands.

blkflagmafia

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Shit a few spread teams have NC but the ones everybody gets big boners for have won shit namely Nike U. Art Briles was a Texas high school football coach, coached at Houston and now Baylor. He's in Texas a fucking hotbed for High School football he doesn't need to recruit out of state. Plus, he not leaving the state. The only HC job he will take besides the one he's got now is Texass. He still hasn't won anything of substance. So yes he just another Bo Pelini with some smoke an mirror offense that everybody gets a boner about. Sorry he just left all the Baylor fans with limp dicks in their hands.

this is baylor!!!!!

Look at their football history....

look at what briles has done

briles is better than bo bc Baylor doesn't get top high school players in Texas he gets left over and late bloomers . like I said you have something against spread teams and Oregon . but Oregon is one of few few teams that have won 9 games the past 6 years....oh but guess what they have bcs bowl wins and conference championship. let me know when Bo gets either one...

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryles is only better because he is coaching in Texas.