• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a link to the final scene of LoT? My DVR stopped just as Mike Ross appeared.

BTW...

Who is advising Adams on his career choices post-Suits? He had a short run on Orphan Black, now he is joining LoT? Dude is putting himself into a BAD niche...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have a link to the final scene of LoT? My DVR stopped just as Mike Ross appeared.

BTW...

Who is advising Adams on his career choices post-Suits? He had a short run on Orphan Black, now he is joining LoT? Dude is putting himself into a BAD niche...

Here you go big guy:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW...

Wait....is he out on Suits now?

Is that a done deal?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go big guy:

Thank you kindly, good sir...

:yo:

Apparently, my DVR only chopped off the last few seconds. The only thing I actually missed was the JLA drop.

Of course, THAT was the whole point of the scene, so...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah..
Next season will be fun. Might be better after a rough start.

Diamondeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pertaining to Flash, I really thought they'd reveal the MITRM at the conclusion of the latest episode, as it would have been a great table setter for the finale.

I tend to think it may be Barry's actual father, with the man we've seen recently being an Earth 2 imposter.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pertaining to Flash, I really thought they'd reveal the MITRM at the conclusion of the latest episode, as it would have been a great table setter for the finale.

I tend to think it may be Barry's actual father, with the man we've seen recently being an Earth 2 imposter.

That would be quite the cliffhanger...

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't DC have a planned Shazam movie in the works? No way they would make that character available if they do.

Also, with SG officially joining the fold, and potentially Powergirl, that would be 3 super-powered hero's joining all at once. A bit much, me thinks.

Well, they already have a different Flash in the League of Justice from Batman v. Superman. Do they actually plan on connecting the cinematic universe with the TV universe? It seems like Marvel tries that some with Agents of SHIELD but have sort of gotten away from it after season 1. It's probably tough to pull off. I still lean to it being someone we already know and I think the producers already mentioned that there is a real E2 Jay Garrick. My guess is it is him or Wally. Would be interesting to see who they would go with as the real Jay Garrick on E2. Also will be interesting to figure out what this "darkness" power is all about and where it comes from, maybe it links somehow to the MITM.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's an interesting idea. I could totally see that too.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they already have a different Flash in the League of Justice from Batman v. Superman. Do they actually plan on connecting the cinematic universe with the TV universe? It seems like Marvel tries that some with Agents of SHIELD but have sort of gotten away from it after season 1. It's probably tough to pull off. I still lean to it being someone we already know and I think the producers already mentioned that there is a real E2 Jay Garrick. My guess is it is him or Wally. Would be interesting to see who they would go with as the real Jay Garrick on E2. Also will be interesting to figure out what this "darkness" power is all about and where it comes from, maybe it links somehow to the MITM.
The Arrow-verse already had to kill off Amanda Waller and abandon the Suicide Squad. If they do, in fact, have a Shazam movie planned, no way will they authorize him to be a side character on TV.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Arrow-verse already had to kill off Amanda Waller and abandon the Suicide Squad. If they do, in fact, have a Shazam movie planned, no way will they authorize him to be a side character on TV.

I didn't realize thats why they killed them off... if so, I suppose your are correct then.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the only thing... Billy batson is a young child... When they make the movie he will be a young kid... In this he clearly is not a young kid... That's why when I made the prediction I first said that he had to be semi grown up... and if that's the thing, then there is no harm using him as a side character... Especially since in Arrow they brought in mysticism, it is not too far fetched to bring in a character who is mystic/magic based...

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I enjoyed this season finale of The Flash. But the cliffhanger.... I want to know where this will go.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I enjoyed this season finale of The Flash. But the cliffhanger.... I want to know where this will go.

i was disappointed... Just felt like MITM was a cop out... was really hoping for more... and what was his purpose??

at least have the MITM stay in earth 1 and be Barry's mentor... But introducing him and then saying goodbye??

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was disappointed... Just felt like MITM was a cop out... was really hoping for more... and what was his purpose??

at least have the MITM stay in earth 1 and be Barry's mentor... But introducing him and then saying goodbye??

Really think it's just the beginning. Especially the cliffhanger.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shipp does not want a big role on the show, that's why they sent him off to E2. Making him Garrick, though, is just a way to complete his stunt-casting. It also ties in his appearance in the portal-tunnel when Barry first went from E1 to E2.

I liked the episode, I guess. The whole "race" was kinda cheesy, though. And I am not a fan of resets through time-travel, so I am not thrilled with the cliffhanger.

Finally...

WOW, did Shipp look horrible in that Flash costume. His costume from the 90s was cheesy, but at least it fit. It didn't even look like they tried to get that thing to fit.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, did Shipp look horrible in that Flash costume. His costume from the 90s was cheesy, but at least it fit. It didn't even look like they tried to get that thing to fit.

My daughter was watching with me. She is 4. "Dad, is that the fat flash?"

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am not a fan of resets through time-travel, so I am not thrilled with the cliffhanger.

I am still waiting for the version of the flash stopping him from saving the first time. It's confusing.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how did Henry Allen get named Jay Garrick

I guess Jay Garrick never had a father...