• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arizona at Philadelphia

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philadelphia has gotten off to a nice start today. Hopefully they won't keep it up.

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
arizona looks like the better team on the field though..... their def looks on point!

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona looks better defensively overall. Offensively, the Eagles appear much more competent.

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Arizona looks better defensively overall. Offensively, the Eagles appear much more competent.

i still dont think the eagles secondary isnt very good. palmer at some point should be able to take advantage of it. there have been some open receivers early

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a catch by Fitzgerald.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, Philly has moved the ball with some ease, and defensively, they're doing a good job of getting after Palmer.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Palmer is giving his receivers multiple chances to make a play. Big mistake when the last name isn't Fitzgerald.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona has played like shit all game...... Not sure what you guys are seeing positive about them.

Turnovers Sacks bad passes bad special teams

On a good note .... Philly should be winning by alot more than 10 ..... So not impressed with them either

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona has played like shit all game...... Not sure what you guys are seeing positive about them.

Turnovers Sacks bad passes bad special teams

On a good note .... Philly should be winning by alot more than 10 ..... So not impressed with them either

AZ's defense didn't come out looking awful. Their offense put them in some bad situations.

I think Philly is probably going to play Dallas for the division in week 17, and I think we're going to do what we always do over the next two weeks and pretend Dallas is head and shoulders better than Philadelphia. Meanwhile, we'll be proclaiming there is no way it comes down to week 17, and the rest of the divisions fans laugh at that talk. Nothing new to see here.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ's defense didn't come out looking awful. Their offense put them in some bad situations.

I think Philly is probably going to play Dallas for the division in week 17, and I think we're going to do what we always do over the next two weeks and pretend Dallas is head and shoulders better than Philadelphia. Meanwhile, we'll be proclaiming there is no way it comes down to week 17, and the rest of the divisions fans laugh at that talk. Nothing new to see here.

Philly trying to piss this one away. Not over hyping the Cowboys at all. But if Philly plays like this against us .... They wont win.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly trying to piss this one away. Not over hyping the Cowboys at all. But if Philly plays like this against us .... They wont win.

It depends on which Dallas shows up. If Dallas treats them like the Raiders or Vikings, it'll be business as usual as we point fingers in the off-season.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs blew that call at the end bad

Two bad calls. The Philly guy mugged the Arizona receiver on 4th down and that last holding call. If that was us, both calls would have went against us lol

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible officiating didnt cost you the game. We had SEVERAL bad calls against us too. Now go to your DVR and rewind the Desean Jackson punt return and the phantom holding call. Also I want you to see the dynamics of what happened during that retun...

The refs says, "Holding while the punted ball was in the air. 10 yards back from where Desean Jackson initially caught it is where the ball was placed. Now watch the play again. The ball is in the air (no flag), Desean catches the ball (No flag), he runs to the 50 (no flag), to the 40 (no flag), to the 30 (no flag), cuts against the grain at about the 25 (no flag), then he races past the 20 (and you see the ref then throw the flag). That was one of those, "Lets hold the flag until he looks like he's going to score and then throw it. That was the worst call of the game but conveinently you skip that, the awful awful pass interference giving you the ball at the one yard line, and the absolutely meaningless holding call on McCoys 40 yard run.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having actually watched the game, I don't believe the refs cost Arizona the game either. Philadelphia looked like the better team for the majority of the game. They also look like they're not going to just go away, simply because we want them too. I think they're fired up, playing for Chip. They seem extremely enthusiastic on the field.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry PE1, but that was holding on the punt return. If the officials can see you pulling a guy's jersey, that is holding. Plus the hold let directly to the big running lane that DJax had. I do agree that it was called too late, but it was the right call. The hold led to the TD.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want, they are playing good football right now. They are winning and thats what counts. They beat a pretty decent team today. I actually think the Cards are a very good team with bad QB play. Palmer reminds me a lot of Jeff George. Before his knee injury he was a top 5 qb in the league.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry PE1, but that was holding on the punt return. If the officials can see you pulling a guy's jersey, that is holding. Plus the hold let directly to the big running lane that DJax had. I do agree that it was called too late, but it was the right call. The hold led to the TD.

I guess I missed it. Its just the Cards are acting like they lost because of the refs which is absurd.