• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ARGUE HERE!!!!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just, any time things start to go off topic, go here. I am sick of having to clean up the threads every two weeks. I am not cleaning these up today because I am sick as shit and Ms. 46 just got home from three weeks overseas but I sign on to this mess. Just stop. Once it get's to the point where the stupid argument has left the topic of the thread, just say, "let's take this to the argument thread" and have a grand old time.

This is getting soooo old!

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Growth is good i guess but damn this board has changed since i've been here.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make me down rep you again... because I won't.

Not to trolololol here... but isn't this what we do in every thread? If we all agreed... why have a message board?

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only posted that to argue.

Ya know... kick us off right.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit 46 why you gotta stir shit up in yet another thread, don't we have enough arguing in the other ones and now we have another we need to argue in? Geez

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's other people starting it. They call me out and react strongly to about everything I post. Over react I might add

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's other people starting it. They call me out and react strongly to about everything I post. Over react I might add

A lot of the time its how you say it more than what you say. All the guys here want is when you bring something to the table, have an argument behind it so they have something to counter with. Message boards are for debating so we are going to differ on opinions but its how you back up your argument that gains the respect and keeps things running smoothly.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust me, I know.

A lot of the time its how you say it more than what you say. All the guys here want is when you bring something to the table, have an argument behind it so they have something to counter with. Message boards are for debating so we are going to differ on opinions but its how you back up your argument that gains the respect and keeps things running smoothly.

This is also very true.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damnit fooz, have you not been drinking your orange & maroon kool-aid lately?

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Usually I get around to an explanation. Not enough of one for some but I usually have one

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

I said the exact same thing when he first came here. He actually reminds me of a good friend of mine.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck this post.

PsSoa.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just, any time things start to go off topic, go here. I am sick of having to clean up the threads every two weeks. I am not cleaning these up today because I am sick as shit and Ms. 46 just got home from three weeks overseas but I sign on to this mess. Just stop. Once it get's to the point where the stupid argument has left the topic of the thread, just say, "let's take this to the argument thread" and have a grand old time.

First.... I hope you get to feeling better 46&2... and welcome your wife home the way you should.... :mo:

Second... quit posting your personal shit in this thread when it is off topic.... You said Argue here... nothing in the title says I'm sick or my wife got home... WTF...

:pound:....jk/... Get well 46&2

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Not to trolololol here... but isn't this what we do in every thread? If we all agreed... why have a message board?
IMO its ok to disagree or even 'rib' each other a little but its getting to the point where you have to sift through the bitching to find any points or opinion.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My god. The VT board is like a mirror image of the Nebraska board.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brasky...don't you have anything better to do?