• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you kidding me...... aTm@Arkansas on Pickems/ confidence ZERO

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF
How in the Fuck can you even predict this game.

I took the home team.
Is that a huge mistake???

A&M hasn't lost to Arky since A&M joined the SEC. Given the status of both teams, I went with the trends.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think Aggy is the better team here, but.......shittier coaching.

If Arky can run the ball I think they win

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMU doesn't have a 3 yards and a cloud of farts for an offense either. Arky does. I wasn't surprised SMU was able to score.....

Austin Allen led the SEC in passing last year, our offense isn't as Wisconsin-like as people seem to think. They've looked terrible this year no matter the style of offense though.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm NOT going to jerry world. Ags win!

Every time I went to the game at jerry world they lost

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the time you think "hey, either team could win this game" but you never think to yourself "self, how can they both lose???"

Seriously.
I pray for it all the TIME

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gameday is best when it's on college campuses. More enthusiasm and flavor in the crowd.

I agree, which is why I said they missed an opportunity to visit West Lafayette for the Purdue game. Would have been great for everyone.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gameday is best when it's on college campuses. More enthusiasm and flavor in the crowd.
I live in the DFW area. I went to the first few games at jerry world and I cant emphasize enough what a one-sided atmosphere Jerry Jones has made over there. Not only do we not have an extra home game every other year to mke money on but Pig gets an annual game in Texas to help them recruit and an annual "home field" advantage. Aggies got a raw deal having to play there. It's stupid to have a conference game at a "neutral" site. This stupid contract couldn't end soon enough.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of Gameday in NYC, it would have been really great for the fans if they had gone to Vanderbilt for the Alabama game. I'm sure Gameday has never been in Vandy.
Nashville would be a cool place maybe for some type of neutral site game in the Titans stadium but not enough fans for Vandy. This is what Vanderbilt stadium will look like on Saturday.

mrclaygalloway-20160618172542.jpg

vandystad1.jpg

georgia-fans-vanderbilt-stadium.jpg

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nashville would be a cool place maybe for some type of neutral site game in the Titans stadium but not enough fans for Vandy. This is what Vanderbilt stadium will look like on Saturday.

mrclaygalloway-20160618172542.jpg

vandystad1.jpg

georgia-fans-vanderbilt-stadium.jpg

Yeah, but it's the students that would turn out. That's who Gameday really is for. This brings up another question. Since Vandy has never won an SEC championship:EVER, what do they get out of being in the SEC? Wouldn't they do better in an easier conference?

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it's the students that would turn out. That's who Gameday really is for. This brings up another question. Since Vandy has never won an SEC championship:EVER, what do they get out of being in the SEC? Wouldn't they do better in an easier conference?
$$$

Plus the alumni really don't care about football, so they still can be the smartest kid in the special ed class.

Also they usually have a decent BBall team and kick ass in baseball so there's that.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the DFW area. I went to the first few games at jerry world and I cant emphasize enough what a one-sided atmosphere Jerry Jones has made over there. Not only do we not have an extra home game every other year to mke money on but Pig gets an annual game in Texas to help them recruit and an annual "home field" advantage. Aggies got a raw deal having to play there. It's stupid to have a conference game at a "neutral" site. This stupid contract couldn't end soon enough.
I'm guessing we did it for the money

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing we did it for the money

I may have my timeline mixed up but I think some of it had to do with exchanging it for us giving up the LSU thanksgiving game at the end of the year to you guys too

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK
Changed my pic to Texas A&M.

How the fuck could that go wrong.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two bad teams with both coaches on the hot seat. I'm actually surprised at how many freshmen are starting for A&M.

Pig has had two weeks to rest and practice

Aggy had a live action practice game against ULaLa to give their freshmen more reps. Looked like they started to get settled in during the second half. The big variable had been the OL. They kept shuffling people around since week 1 and last week they finally got the right OL.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two bad teams with both coaches on the hot seat. I'm actually surprised at how many freshmen are starting for A&M.

Pig has had two weeks to rest and practice

Aggy had a live action practice game against ULaLa to give their freshmen more reps. Looked like they started to get in settled in during the second half. The big variable had been the OL. They kept shuffling people around since week 1 and last week they finally got the right OL.

This is what, year 5 for Sumlin?

This is why I keep railing about his recruiting classes. They're all dogshit. Great at skill positions like QB and WR......but everywhere else is suspect. No LBs......secondary is questionabe......so is the OL and DL. But you aggys, as usual, crucified anyone that questioned this.

There is no way freshmen should be seeing the field for this team, he's had a full recruiting class come through the program.

This speaks volumes to what they're doing. And the thing is, I don't think Sumlin is necessarily a bad coach from an Xs and Os standpoint. I think he's just too lax.

And I still think he wins this week

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what, year 5 for Sumlin?

This is why I keep railing about his recruiting classes. They're all dogshit. Great at skill positions like QB and WR......but everywhere else is suspect. No LBs......secondary is questionabe......so is the OL and DL. But you aggys, as usual, crucified anyone that questioned this.

There is no way freshmen should be seeing the field for this team, he's had a full recruiting class come through the program.

This speaks volumes to what they're doing. And the thing is, I don't think Sumlin is necessarily a bad coach from an Xs and Os standpoint. I think he's just too lax.

And I still think he wins this week
That's why the Aggie fan base is calling for his head.

We lost a bunch of seniors and a couple of good ones left early for the draft.

For the most part I understand what he is doing by starting so many freshmen the last couple of games. With as many snaps as they play he is trying to keep the veterans fresh so that they have a better shot lasting through November.

Sumlins problem has always been depth. Good example is how we lost our best DB during the UCLA game and after shuffling the deck we ended up with some freshmen covering some pretty darn good receivers and they were toast. So far we have been good at DL and LB. we can stop the run but the young guys aren't good enough to stop the crossing route or the big play. They are some really good and talented freshmen though. Can't wait to see how they develop.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home team only in that someone has to be 'home' and someone 'visitor'. They are playing in Dallas I believe? Hell, half of the state of Arkansas will mosey on over for the game.
Who else would want to visit Jerrah's World when it is inhabited by a bunch of people that love wild hogs and sheep molesters?