• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you fucking kidding me

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
its for the best, i hope we lose the rest of the games and get the first pick.

Perhaps. I can that logic, I really do...but FUCK! If the first half of the season is going to dictate the rest of the season, it just seems like this entire year is going to be one big pat on the back for this team. Without all of the dead weight contracts, we had the second youngest team in the league, played their hearts out on many nights, came away with losses less than 7 points, Davis seems like a steal at 13 and will develop into a solid player, Bargs is the bonafide 22-25 point scorer than Colangelo envisioned, Reggie played unreal, DeRozan may have had his breakout season, we eliminate more contracts to give us further flexibility, etc. etc. etc. But at the end of the day, we really deserve to win some of these games. I'm getting sick of these moral victories.

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps. I can that logic, I really do...but FUCK! If the first half of the season is going to dictate the rest of the season, it just seems like this entire year is going to be one big pat on the back for this team. Without all of the dead weight contracts, we had the second youngest team in the league, played their hearts out on many nights, came away with losses less than 7 points, Davis seems like a steal at 13 and will develop into a solid player, Bargs is the bonafide 22-25 point scorer than Colangelo envisioned, Reggie played unreal, DeRozan may have had his breakout season, we eliminate more contracts to give us further flexibility, etc. etc. etc. But at the end of the day, we really deserve to win some of these games. I'm getting sick of these moral victories.

Perfect, thats what you want, guys to work out and get a top pick next year, then you add another quality player to the puzzle and make a few trades and in 2 years you can contend, and have a young team to contend for a bunch of years. all this shit right now is gonna make us have so many good times in the near future, as long as BC doesnt blow his wad and try and get into the 8th spot.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not sure i like the idea of a high pick, its just another player that will take touches away from ed davis

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure i like the idea of a high pick, its just another player that will take touches away from ed davis

Its never a bad thing to have to many good assets.