• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you buying the Michigan State and Louisville hype?

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it fascinating that not one person has even considered the possibility that Michigan State will lose to Cincinnati.

I absolutely have, and debated for a long time about it, shit everyone's picking Harvard too, ESPN sheep I say.

With the right matchup I was going to have Cincinnati at least in the SS. Come on people.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If MSU runs into a team with size they may have some trouble. There isn't a lot of size in B1G. If a team like KU gets Embiid back they may give the Spartans problems. But that wouldn't be till the final four. I still have MSU in the final four though. I'm not really confident about Louisville though.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If MSU runs into a team with size they may have some trouble. There isn't a lot of size in B1G. If a team like KU gets Embiid back they may give the Spartans problems. But that wouldn't be till the final four. I still have MSU in the final four though. I'm not really confident about Louisville though.

If Louisville isn't in the Final 4 I'll be shocked. Harrell is sickening.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Cincy losing to Harvard in one of my main brackets. And then Cincy losing to Michigan State in the other one.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Texas upsetting UM. I don't see UM making it far without a low post threat. They'll have to shoot the lights out.

Texas can't shoot, though....

Also how can Texas beat UM if they are at home watching UM vs ASU?

that was a joke. I have never, and will never choose ASU to win, ever. Pains me enough to have UCLA winning games

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like both of them in the final four mostly because they found themselves in brackets with teams they should beat; especially MSU.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

Especially Louisville... I'm convinced the people picking them haven't taken a gander at their schedule.

Why do a couple of blowouts over Rutgers and Houston suddenly have everyone excited? They won't be playing teams like that in the tourney.

Outside of Uconn (and a 1 pt cinci win), Louisville hasn't been able to beat anyone that matters.

I get the Pitino-RussSmith-DefendingChamps factor... but that can only carry you so far. I'm passing big time on Lville.

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payne had an MSU 41 points for an all time tourney points scored record for us. And he had an NCAA Tourney record 17-17 from the srtipe. The Blue Pheasants put up a good game becuase that is how a good team plays with nothing to lose. We are the team we thought we would be preseason. The 4 seed is a joke but at the end of the day, "A Champion wins 6 straight games" period!

Last edited by a moderator:

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payne had an MSU 41 points for an all time tourney points scored record for us. And he had an NCAA Tourney record 17-17 from the srtipe. The Blue Pheasants put up a good game becuase that is how a good team plays with nothing to lose. We are the team we thought we would be preseason. The 4 seed is a joke but at the end of the day, "A Champion wins 6 straight games" period!

LOL...you take too much from this game...MSU doesn't make the final four. More H to the Izzo fizzle.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well 4 teams make the final four, your going out on limb saying that 1 of 64 teams that dont make it doesnt make it there

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...you take too much from this game...MSU doesn't make the final four. More H to the Izzo fizzle.

Actively rooting against your "team" just to prove a point = worst fan on this site

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Payne goes is how MSU goes. IMO, he is the most dominant big man in CBB. He is everything the pros want and this tournament is a way for him to showcase his skills and more importantly his attitude. Everyone knows he has the talent, it's how he deals with adversity is the question. I think he puts all that aside and plays lights out the rest of the tournament. If Florida gets that far, Billy D. will run him as hard as he has been run; that's our only chance.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actively rooting against your "team" just to prove a point = worst fan on this site

Fan doesn't require me to wear green colored glasses. I see what I see as a running history of fizzle from the Spartans and saw how they played, regardless of injuries during the year. I expect them to fizzle to the Izzle. Being a fan doesn't mean having blinders on

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not read the thread.

MSU is arguably the most talented team in the country who's struggled to stay healthy and is just now GETTING healthy and hitting their stride. Izzo still doubts the idea that they're hitting on all cylinders.