• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are Big12 teams frothing at the mouf to get into the SEC?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we can't get in a pissing contest with Oregon beauty. We all will lose. Have not been there but have been to Washington a couple times. Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainer. Very pretty country. Victory, Canada was the most beautiful place i have been to in North America.
And this is why we dont jump off bridges with that whole no NATTY thing and one Rose Bowl win in 100 years...

:yahoo:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey! We dont poison our trees. We poison their trees.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a buddy who was from Bend, Oregon in the high desert. He seemed to think Portland was the mecca for some reason. I think I would prefer Eugene or Medford personally. But I don't do cities that size very well.

imo Bend is the most beautiful city/town in Oregon. It is breath taking. Plus it hardly ever rains there.

Eugene is very meh. Has a nice river running through it though. As far as city living it isnt close Portland is cery cool. But if you were to choose any city life in the PAC NW Seattle is the hands down winner.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like Kansas, if you want to experience Eastern Co. the right way just hit a hundred mile long dirt road and go for a drive.

Hell man, I loved Kansas when I lived there for 3 years, but it takes a certain type of person to appreciate wide open range like that. I guess you do too. The open prairie is awesome to lose your thoughts in and just drive.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spend way too much time in cities due to work. When I have time off I seek out the absolute middle of nowhere, preferably with no cell phone service at minimum. It can be a bitch trying to out run Verizon too.

truth man... My Dad and I were way up in the mountains doing some steelhead fishing as it has been red hot. 4 hours and I get back and between my mom, ex wife, and wife you would think the apocalypse was going down with all the missed calls and texts that came in....:L

Pissed me off. Anyways, 7 Steelhead in 4 days and a spawning red as the devil Chinook Salmon. Had to release that bad boy.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell man, I loved Kansas when I lived there for 3 years, but it takes a certain type of person to appreciate wide open range like that. I guess you do too. The open prairie is awesome to lose your thoughts in and just drive.

Would love to hunt in an area like that... The Visibility would make this Oregonian very very happy.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see, my troll threads turn into pleasant discussions about scenery and bigfoot.....

:angel:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some friends and I saw a Sasquatch when we were camping once:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyVsHNEBeBk]Messin' with Sasquatch - Camp Fire - New Jack Link's Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo Bend is the most beautiful city/town in Oregon. It is breath taking. Plus it hardly ever rains there.

Eugene is very meh. Has a nice river running through it though. As far as city living it isnt close Portland is cery cool. But if you were to choose any city life in the PAC NW Seattle is the hands down winner.

Well, I will defer to your superior knowledge of your own state. I don't know why he didn't like Bend much. I guess it didn't offer trailblazers basketball which he was a huge fan of and maybe it's easier to get to Eugene from Portland? He is retarded fanatical about Oregon. I just would be happier in a smaller place that is still close to the great outdoors but has plenty amenities. Portland is too big for my taste. Bend sounds about right though after researching it.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado is an insanely scenic state in spots. However, they too have a bunch of flat boring country. Pretty much the entire eastern side looks just like western Kansas.

meh, you just have to get out and explore. there is some pretty neat country in SE Colorado/OK Panhandle and NE New Mexico.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to hunt in an area like that... The Visibility would make this Oregonian very very happy.

Kansas has some of the best bird hunting in the country if you are into that. Pheasant, quail, turkey, and dove is outstanding. I think you can even hunt prairie chicken there but I never did. Some huge whitetail deer too. Much larger than what you see in most of Texas. I thought they were mule deer at first. Speaking of which, they have a huge mule deer population.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been to Lebanon,Or and went to Bend and Mamba is right! It is the most beautiful place I have ever been. The drive up was amazing! Now as a footnote, while I have anyone's attention, Alabama would surprise most. It is in the foothills of the Appalachians and very pretty. The State welcome sign doesn't say Welcome to Alabama the Beautiful for nothing! :yahoo:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also lived in Stillwater, Oklahoma for a year and a half and besides no trees the damn wind can blow like a mutha shut your mouth! :nod:

oregonbro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Very impressive thread. Wow, good work.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also lived in Stillwater, Oklahoma for a year and a half and besides no trees the damn wind can blow like a mutha shut your mouth! :nod:

Only thing good about Stillwater is the music scene if you are into red dirt. Which I happen to be!

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kansas has some of the best bird hunting in the country if you are into that. Pheasant, quail, turkey, and dove is outstanding. I think you can even hunt prairie chicken there but I never did. Some huge whitetail deer too. Much larger than what you see in most of Texas. I thought they were mule deer at first. Speaking of which, they have a huge mule deer population.

I'm 2 miles north of the OK panhandle, 65 miles east of the Colorado line and I hunt this area exclusively. It's great at times, right now the drought has put a dent in the bird population. Hook'em I have hunted prairie chicken and they are a hard bird to bring down as they don't fly straight at all, they zigzag in flight. Will be back down by Tulsa later this week, it is where my family is originally from, as for me, well, I guess this area just grew on me because I prefer it out here as too back east OK/KS, no chiggers for one thing.

Fred, I have family up around LaJunta, spent many summer down at Walsenburg at the Spanish Peaks Scout Ranch and still get there from time to time. I wish I could remember the name of that Indian lodge there as we always went there when I was younger and take the Scouts there still. Now if you go east just a few more miles to Holly, or down south towards Springfield you'll really be in the middle of nowhere, though the buttes between Springfield and Trinadad can be scenic.