• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are All Michigan Fans Retarded?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I fully admitted neither was ranked as high as Michigan and the poster wasn't talking about rankings he was talking about "educational environments" and both universities have world class research facilities in multiple disciplines. So learn to read.

2. The SEC actually is very good on the academic side for example if Oklahoma was in the SEC they would be tied with Missouri for the 9th best academic ranking in the conference (Auburn & Alabama would be higher).

Georgia, Florida, Texas A&M and Vandy all have excellent academic reputations as well.

If you take the California schools and Washington out of the equation the PAC is pretty lean itself. Take Baylor and Texas out of the B1G and their academic ranking falls drastically.

You need to do a little more research.
The SEC sucks in academics. If it wasn't for picking up Mizzou and TAMU a few years back that conference would have a whopping two AAU schools right now. If you stuck Vandy in the PAC it would be the 6th ranked school in that conference in regards to academic rankings. Minus the two Big 12 schools the SEC added a few years back there's two schools in that conference that are worth a shit academics wise .. Vandy and UF. The rest of them are one step up above schools for the mentally handicapped.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although if you brought this to a poll, I'd still vote tater salad.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go with the "all" again. :stephena:
giphy.gif

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC sucks in academics. If it wasn't for picking up Mizzou and TAMU a few years back that conference would have a whopping two AAU schools right now. If you stuck Vandy in the PAC it would be the 6th ranked school in that conference in regards to academic rankings. Minus the two Big 12 schools the SEC added a few years back there's two schools in that conference that are worth a shit academics wise .. Vandy and UF. The rest of them are one step up above schools for the mentally handicapped.
Did you not see above where I pointed out academically Missouri is ranked 9th in the SEC? Southeastern schools have never pursued AAU accredation so that isn't any big deal.

There are 8 schools academically higher ranked in the SEC than Missouri (which you listed as being "worth a shit")so you really don't have a clue what you're talking about and should be quiet.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not see above where I pointed out academically Missouri is ranked 9th in the SEC? Southeastern schools have never pursued AAU accredation so that isn't any big deal.

There are 8 schools academically higher ranked in the SEC than Missouri (which you listed as being "worth a shit")so you really don't have a clue what you're talking about and should be quiet.
The SEC is a joke when it comes to academics.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do a little research on Auburn and Alabama they are impressive academic institutions. They aren't as highly ranked as Michigan I will grant you but both have world class research programs.

You're over stepping a little there and throwing shit against a wall to see if it will stick...it doesn't.
Thats a typical reply from a MI fan. Very arrogant yet the ones spouting off usually have very little of that great education.
No matter how good the school is the hipsters have ruined Ann Arbor. They could be #1 in the country and that place would still suck.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahahaha, BURN

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ones that post in the PFs are without a doubt retarded.

But LOL @ getting defensive and trying to bring up academics. Sorry, I watch the football team, not the physics classes.