• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone watching this friendly?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things you need to understand about this game.

1) No Dempsey changes the dynamics of the game entirely.

2) Azerbaijan was playing 11 men behind the ball all night. That's tough no matter who you're playing, and we won't be seeing anything like that in Brazil.

3) because of that Jozy was forced to be a hold up player. He did a good job with that, and still put pressure on the defense forcing free kicks in dangerous areas.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple things you need to understand about this game.

1) No Dempsey changes the dynamics of the game entirely.

2) Azerbaijan was playing 11 men behind the ball all night. That's tough no matter who you're playing, and we won't be seeing anything like that in Brazil.

3) because of that Jozy was forced to be a hold up player. He did a good job with that, and still put pressure on the defense forcing free kicks in dangerous areas.

1) I understand that POV, but also there should be defined roles or backup plans of some sort. Like the next man up kind of thing.

2) Won't need to see that... USA may be the Azerbaijan in that case. Expect plenty of possession and attacks from the likes of Germany n Portugal.

3) I think it also showed how irrelevant Wondo is to me lol.... the guy can't offer anything outside of opportunistic goals(which he just is a magnet for lol)

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I understand that POV, but also there should be defined roles or backup plans of some sort. Like the next man up kind of thing.

They're still working on that. That's what these send off games are all about. We don't have the depth some of the elite teams have though. That's just the way it is.

2) Won't need to see that... USA may be the Azerbaijan in that case. Expect plenty of possession and attacks from the likes of Germany n Portugal.

Don't bet on it. That was the Bruce arena and bob Bradley style. Jurgen has shown a much greater tendency to play a more attacking style against top teams, and it's our best shot at winning.

3) I think it also showed how irrelevant Wondo is to me lol.... the guy can't offer anything outside of opportunistic goals(which he just is a magnet for lol)

Wondo is a bench player. All I care about is that he keeps scoring. He's also pretty good on set pieces.

My thoughts ^^^