• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone think we move up in the draft?

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather move down to gain more picks. Unless there is a pass rushing lineman available we can't live without when we pick. So many holes so few picks

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see us moving up personally.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah will no doubt trade down. He is still trying to stay in the limelight. Those draft day trades gives him the media attn and camera time he craves. The attn whore will strike agaain and we as fans will just sit by and watch him drag this team further into the ground

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah will no doubt trade down. He is still trying to stay in the limelight. Those draft day trades gives him the media attn and camera time he craves. The attn whore will strike agaain and we as fans will just sit by and watch him drag this team further into the ground

there's a TE that's expected to go in the 20-27 pick area that JJ will probably trade down to get

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this would be the year to draft qb high. What make Romo half way special is his unique ability to extend play when pressured. This back issue of his may now take away that ability. There have been many times where Romos lack of arm strength has caused an INT. It is really time for Jerrah to admit we are not one player away and start building towards the future. Bortles has some mechanical issues but I still think he has a future. I don't want to see the campo years all over again.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this would be the year to draft qb high. What make Romo half way special is his unique ability to extend play when pressured. This back issue of his may now take away that ability. There have been many times where Romos lack of arm strength has caused an INT. It is really time for Jerrah to admit we are not one player away and start building towards the future. Bortles has some mechanical issues but I still think he has a future. I don't want to see the campo years all over again.

The problem with drafting a QB high this year would be that there are 4 projected to go in the top 10 right now. Romo will be the starting QB here the next 2-3 years unless he retires, so I hope 6 QB's are taken early, pushing more premium DT, DE, DB, and OL down to us

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with drafting a QB high this year would be that there are 4 projected to go in the top 10 right now. Romo will be the starting QB here the next 2-3 years unless he retires, so I hope 6 QB's are taken early, pushing more premium DT, DE, DB, and OL down to us

I sure hope Romo can play at least two more years, if not, man is it going to get ugly with the cap. There are a few talking heads who are saying Romo may not be anywhere near the same player he's been, and even Aikman said his similar back injury forced him to retire early. Aikman said he still to this day has to see a trainer to help him with back pain. Dallas will soon have to draft a QB, but it may be better to wait till next year, we need defensive help and Orton could start next season if need be.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I'd move down. A guy like Nix out of ND should still be there near the end of the first round. I'd take more picks over the 16 pick.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I'd move down. A guy like Nix out of ND should still be there near the end of the first round. I'd take more picks over the 16 pick.

that works two ways with jerry. Trade down jerry hasn't been good at all. The best picks of late seem to be the no brainers at their draft spot, like the tackle from USC. I'd like them to sit at 16/17 and take the best football player they have rated through their scouting department and coaches input that plays dline or DB. A good no reach at a required position upgrade player will be there.

It's about drafting a day one starter. Jerry isn't good at the later picks....those are jokes more often than not

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Ha Ha Clinton Dix is available when we pick

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that works two ways with jerry. Trade down jerry hasn't been good at all. The best picks of late seem to be the no brainers at their draft spot, like the tackle from USC. I'd like them to sit at 16/17 and take the best football player they have rated through their scouting department and coaches input that plays dline or DB. A good no reach at a required position upgrade player will be there.

It's about drafting a day one starter. Jerry isn't good at the later picks....those are jokes more often than not

Frederick turned out to be ok for a trade down guy, could have gotten quality staying where we were but not sure the OL would have done as well this year.

That said, if he does trade down he better get a hell of a lot more than he did last year, especially if it is more than 2-3 spots.