• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone think that Chip Kelly ...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats silly about that. Im getting absolutely crucified on the Cowboys board for stating Beasley is mediocre. I mean I said Romo, Witten, the OLine, Dez, and others are fantastic, but you question one 2 catch a game receiver and I get pummeled.

No, you said he sucks, is much worse than Riley Cooper, is nothing but a 2 catch per game guy and there are 1,000 guys that could do what he does. Saying he was mediocre wouldn't have gotten you crucified even if some (ME!!!) disagreed.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those last two posts sum you and this situation up pretty well. Have a nice day. Try not to do or say anything too stupid.

PhillyJoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might know a little bit about what he's doing? Lots of people are convinced that his personnel moves were tearing the Eagles apart. Still very early and it's obviously only preseason, but the Eagles look pretty good to me.
It's preseason and means absolutely nothing, but of course you have to get excited over seeing football!

I hope they loose the next 2 preseason games though, better to see what you need to work on then dominate everyone early on especially when they don't count.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those last two posts sum you and this situation up pretty well. Have a nice day. Try not to do or say anything too stupid.
always good to appoint one's ownself as the winner.
You have shown nothing but Pep Squad opinions, and I look forward to you coming back at me each week proclaiming the eagles greatness.

Dismissed!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys fans are sweating. They thought this was their year but their team looks like disorganized garbage right now. Meanwhile Philly looks very organized and disciplined...

I know I think this is the best Cowboy team I have seen in years and yes I think they are the favorites to win the NFC East, but by no means do I think that is a done deal or that this is "our year". I think avoiding injury is important in the NFL and we have had more injuries in the last few years than anyone, so I expect to see some this year as well and who and how bad will go a long way in determining how this team will do. Romo si old and fragile and a Romo injury would be very bad for this team. Cowboy fans this year are acting nowhere near as cocky as Eagle fans last preseason or Skins fans the year before. Not even close.

I could care less about preseason. Say it every year. Only interested in seeing the young guys and fringe guys play and avoiding injury. But, yes, you are winning the preseason right now. I am man enough to admit that...

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love that ongoing 10 page thread obsessing about the Eagles over in the Cowboys forum. For a fanbase who likes to pretend they're not concerned about Chip Kelly, you guys sure do spend an awful lot of time concerning yourselves with him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe anyone is still questioning getting rid of Desean Jackson or Lesean McCoy.

Those guys are total tools as time has shown. Chip was right to show those guys the door.

But when Buffalo and Washington are restored to greatness due to these team players, I am sure our Dallas friends will let us know... :)

Dallas fans have been saying for years D Jax was an asshole and overrated. Apparently you realized this only after you didn't have to defend him to the death because he was an Eagle any more:noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your secondary was as much an embarrassment as ours was, and we improved ours. If TOP is our excuse, then what's your excuse?

No pass rush. Healthier and a first round pick should improve ours also. Time will tell. By the way Maxwell...Wow, what a contract for a decent player...and you were worried about overpaying for Maclin???

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love that ongoing 10 page thread obsessing about the Eagles over in the Cowboys forum. For a fanbase who likes to pretend they're not concerned about Chip Kelly, you guys sure do spend an awful lot of time concerning yourselves with him.
OH...you mean the thread started on March 10.
Funny

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K. I don't think you really believe that Chip only acquired Bradford as trade bait. Not at all. Chip is the kind of guy who doesn't even take a dump without a plan. Yet somehow you believe he traded for Bradford without even knowing if he had a willing trade partner to complete the plan? Yeah right. No way you can truly believe that nonsense. I hope not anyway. Maybe people like you go into a plan half-assed, but guys like Chip Kelly don't.

I think you're just trying to leave yourself room for excuses later. I think you're scared that Bradford will turn into a great qb in Chip's system, and you want to be able to come back and say it's all a fluke since Chip never wanted Bradford to begin with.
I am completely convinced it was trade bait. I think the deal he had fell through. I don't need to leave room for excuses, this is a simple message board.

If he wanted him and thought it was a fit, they would have extended him right out of the gate.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you didn't get that right. The problem you are having here is following your own web of bullshit. Let me help you sift through some of what's put you into a pretzel. You said that the Eagles will fail down the stretch because Chip's defense will be tired and for some reason the example of 2013 eludes you... Probably because it doesn't fit with the fake narrative you've tried to spin here. Do you get it yet?

I skipped 2013 because I have more recent examples to use.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you aren't posting, chances of something stupid being said drops dramatically.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they are hoping. They are quite scrrred. Their fear oozes out of them and all over their keyboards. They're a mess.

Scared? How in the World are we both saying this is "our year" and scared? Me, I'm looking forward to watching another NFL season unfold. It will have it's ups and downs and regardless of how it ends I'm going to enjoy the shit out if it like I always do...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Eagles fans sure are a defensive bunch!

What's funny to me is, last year about this time Eagles' fans were high on Foles; he had that 27:2 td to interception ratio, he was the perfect guy for Chip's system because Chip didn't really need a running qb, he just needed someone who was accurate and made smart decisions.

Now, Foles sucks, he always sucked and he was never Chip's guy, but man now that we've got Bradford look out, Chip and the Eagles are going to take the NFL by storm, especially now that we fixed our terrible secondary by signing Maxwell and getting rid of Boykin.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Q-EY28YHrYMtor7AjRRDCU49n4V0dk0-0wrNceh1T3VFlQiS0_5YL4V5lCNN5-0OB7UvsNalVPbglEwApH-Kay8kvw=s506.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I think this is the best Cowboy team I have seen in years and yes I think they are the favorites to win the NFC East, but by no means do I think that is a done deal or that this is "our year". I think avoiding injury is important in the NFL and we have had more injuries in the last few years than anyone, so I expect to see some this year as well and who and how bad will go a long way in determining how this team will do. Romo si old and fragile and a Romo injury would be very bad for this team. Cowboy fans this year are acting nowhere near as cocky as Eagle fans last preseason or Skins fans the year before. Not even close.

I could care less about preseason. Say it every year. Only interested in seeing the young guys and fringe guys play and avoiding injury. But, yes, you are winning the preseason right now. I am man enough to admit that...

That's a fair and logical post.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.jpg

cb10d5a3f7b99a939b92c62c19285d9759d98ed37c3223890c43e0b5cf355708.jpg

nIFv5A5cFbCUe1A8dw_gWy3u8b2cGuJUxx-3JTOh1ulwLvoEVfLycEuFDVwfq9M6DR3DdzKWOsSTSaMWE6edLw=w506-h378.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it funny how the only fans that don't want to talk about history are the ones of teams that don't have any?

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH...you mean the thread started on March 10.
Funny

Yes sir, that's the one! And thanks for pointing out that its been a popular topic in your forum for almost half a year now. Not sure how that's supposed to hurt my case that you guys might be a little obsessed about Chip and the Eagles, but thanks again anyway. :thumb:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir, that's the one! And thanks for pointing out that its been a popular topic in your forum for almost half a year now. Not sure how that's supposed to hurt my case that you guys might be a little obsessed about Chip and the Eagles, but thanks again anyway. :thumb:

yeah averaging 2 pages a month isn't really on fire. It was started, died, and has been resurrected lately for some preseason squabbling.