• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

anyone over it yet?

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm astounded by the fact that even though Kaep had multiple delay of game problems in previous weeks, he didn't fix them. He cost the team a time out & 40 seconds.

And not throwing the ball away near the sideline was inexcuseable.

I think that's a flaw, but it's improving, and I also think it's a function of the system they run that seems to require a lot of adjustments at the line. Maybe it means Roman doesn't call the right plays initially. One thing that struck me after the Atlanta game is Staley said Kaep audibled 50% of the time, into the right play, which you could say meant that Kaep was good at reading the defenses and calling the right play, but it also means that maybe Roman had the wrong call.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, I was over it by Monday. I think its because it feels like this is just the beginning.

Sucks to have lost the undefeated Super Bowl thing, but losing that game definitely didn't suck as much as getting robbed year after year in the 90s by the officials. I think that sucked because I knew Young was old and getting older, so they were taking away his last best chance to win. Kaep on the other hand is so young that I'd be shocked if he didn't get the 49ers back at least one more time and won

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly enough, I was over it by Monday. I think its because it feels like this is just the beginning.

Sucks to have lost the undefeated Super Bowl thing, but losing that game definitely didn't suck as much as getting robbed year after year in the 90s by the officials. I think that sucked because I knew Young was old and getting older, so they were taking away his last best chance to win. Kaep on the other hand is so young that I'd be shocked if he didn't get the 49ers back at least one more time and won

Ask Dan Marino his opinion on that.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll get over on Week 1 of the 2013 NFL season.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took me years to get over the Yankee collapse against Boston in 04. This one hurts a shitload more, considering it was my first Superbowl loss. I'm trying to avoid everything NFL at the moment.

Maybe a nice FA pick up and draft will get me cheered up.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been oddly sleepy the last few days and have had a couple depressed hours that I think is because of this loss. Kills me

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took me years to get over the Yankee collapse against Boston in 04. This one hurts a shitload more, considering it was my first Superbowl loss. I'm trying to avoid everything NFL at the moment.

Maybe a nice FA pick up and draft will get me cheered up.

Niners. Yankees. Magic?

What's going on there? Not trying to be a dick, just trying to put the pieces together.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm barely over losing a fight in the 3rd grade. Come on.

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners. Yankees. Magic?

What's going on there? Not trying to be a dick, just trying to put the pieces together.

Im a 49ers, White Sox, Bulls fan, not as weird but close lol

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not close. Two are from the same city, and have tradition.

Magic? What gives?

The confusion that took the cake for me before he changed it was, a new guy, when he didn't know that he could pick one team or the same team three times, picked three different NFL teams.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The confusion that took the cake for me before he changed it was, a new guy, when he didn't know that he could pick one team or the same team three times, picked three different NFL teams.

I'm changing my faves to some weird shit for a while.

Stay tuned.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how the Bobcats and the Wild are totally staring each other down. The bulldogs are punks.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how the Bobcats and the Wild are totally staring each other down. The bulldogs are punks.

They bulldogs look like snobs, judging the Bobcats and the Wild from a distance.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not close. Two are from the same city, and have tradition.

Magic? What gives?

It's cool. Most people think I'm bandwagoner when I tell them the teams I support.

I was born in London and when I moved to the States(FL) in 94 I was 8 years old. The Magic were always on tv b/c of local broadcasting so I got hooked to that team pretty quickly.

Pretty much the same goes with the Niners and Yanks. They were always on tv, b/c they were a good team. Naturally, I didn't know that b/c I was 8-10 years old. I actually almost became a Cubs fan b/c I remember watching a lot of their games on WGN. Since then, I have been a loyal fan to all three teams. Also, I don't chase players to other teams. I'm actually not a big fan of people who cheer for players over teams( ie kobe, lebron, melo,fuck dwight, etc.). I'm waiting to see who the real Laker fans are once Kobe retires.

It's really that simple. I have followed all 3 teams through thick and thin. Cheering for the Yankees has obviously been the easiest during last 15 years or so, but I enjoy all my teams even during the rebuilding years. Going through it right now(again) with the Magic.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm over it. Losing NFC Championships to the Cowboys was harder. Ravens played their best. Niners played their average. I'm somewhat ok with the officiating, but also believe a starting defensive back making contact with an official in a Superbowl should be ejected. But I guess no one wants to be that guy who ejects a starter in a Superbowl.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was SUPER pissed at least through a good portion of yesterday. I am a little more level headed about it now, though. At least now I can legitimately congratulate the Ravens.

How do Bills fans or Rangers fans do it? Can you imagine doing this FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS????

Buffalo Bills' 4 straight Super Bowls is probably an under-appreciated achievement. It's doubtful that we'll ever see a team go to 4 straight Super Bowls again. They were a unique dynasty.