• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Any News on......

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington just announced it has reinstated QB Cyler Miles, but now it's up to Petersen on if or when he'll be cleared to practice or play this season.

WR Demore'ea Stringfellow will transfer.

Although he most likely will have to sit out the 2014 season if he stays in the PAC, I'm sure Sark and other PAC coaches will trip over themselves to get him on their rosters for 2015.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington just announced it has reinstated QB Cyler Miles, but now it's up to Petersen on if or when he'll be cleared to practice or play this season.

WR Demore'ea Stringfellow will transfer.

Although he most likely will have to sit out the 2014 season if he stays in the PAC, I'm sure Sark and other PAC coaches will trip over themselves to get him on their rosters for 2015.

Saw this on King tonight, it's still a wait and see, Pete's got the final say and Miles has missed some serious time...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on King tonight, it's still a wait and see, Pete's got the final say and Miles has missed some serious time...

Yeah, but what I saw of the other two in spring Miles still has the advantage. Much more consistent than those two. I really don't think it's going to take all of fall camp before he is named the starter. Of course we do not know if he will be suspended the first game in Hawaii, but if not he starts that game.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but what I saw of the other two in spring Miles still has the advantage. Much more consistent than those two. I really don't think it's going to take all of fall camp before he is named the starter. Of course we do not know if he will be suspended the first game in Hawaii, but if not he starts that game.

Well if he comes out and compete's show's that he has a grasp of the offense and coach Petersen feel's he isn't gonna be a distraction I will be happy with him being the starter. There is a lot riding on this season, and if this kid has been cleared then there shouldn't be a message sent to the team....

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Myles does end up the 2014 starter, it was still very beneficial to Lindquist and Williams to get all those extra reps in the spring camps that was provided to them. Our backups will be all that more polished and experienced in 2014 and better ready to step in if required during any games.

That being said, it's nice to see Miles did what it took to remain with UW.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any issues with Miles starting. He was never charged so no matter what he did it's hard to punish him more than he has already endured.

I still wouldn't be surprised to see Miles suspended for the first game, but we will see. Imagine being told to stay home while the rest of the team goes to Hawaii to play football.

While we will miss String's potential big play making I'm happy he is leaving the team. We really don't need that representing our brand.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sad at all to see Stringfellow go. What a waste of an opportunity. I do hope wherever he ends up he can get things turned around though.

We'll see about Miles. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he's suspended for the Hawaii game, if not longer.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petersen announced this morning that Cyler Miles will be suspended for the season opening game at Hawaii.

Got that out of the way in an early question before his podium time at the media day events.

Nice to see accountability and discipline back at Washington.