• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Antonio Brown is a colossal dbag

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this guy was able to whine is way off not one, but two teams in the same off-season, causing the second team to waste 3rd and 5th round draft picks for absolutely nothing. Granted, I think it was classic Raiders organization idiocy to have traded for the guy at all, but that's besides the point.

Then he immediately gets to sign with a top-tier Superbowl contending team with one of the best QB's of all time in the Patriots and Brady, still making enough cash on a "low-money" one year deal for the average family to be set for life. Yet he continues to act like some jaded victim of life. Meanwhile, 99.9%+ of people making many lifetimes worth of income less than him would have been thrown out on their worthless assses for being entitled pricks in the same way he does, with their entire lives ruined in the process (rightfully so if they did pull that nonsense).

What a time to be alive!

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you stopped watching, they would stop being paid. Simple as.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry... but there is no way a dude who looks this cool can be a “colossal dbag”!

9E525E4F-5C62-41BD-AA29-2C880657F432.jpeg

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was a "boycott" over kneeling and salaries have continued through the roof.

Good luck battling the shield.
Yeah... the people “boycotting” were never viewers in the first place. More are probably frustrated with video review and what constitutes a catch.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has CTE. That Burfict hit effed him up for life.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has CTE. That Burfict hit effed him up for life.

We'll find out if it was that or if it was staged to get him where he is now. If he has any simular wild outbursts with the Pats, it could be CTE. If he goes the rest of the season without any further issues, the Raiders stuff was all probably part of a plan. He was really excited to be released.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it has everything to do with it. You're just not that bright is all.

Projection.

Being busy with real life matters these days, I try to watch my NFL team of choice play when I able to. I'll generally multi-task when watching football, as I no longer have time to devote an entire day every week for months (not to mention Monday/Thursday/holiday games) exclusively watching it. I am not happy about it when they lose/suck in general, but I don't let it ruin my week or anything like that. I haven't spent significant cash on team merch since I was a kid and my parents were the ones paying for it. I've been to a handful of pro games live in my lifetime.

I'm pretty sure the NFL doesn't care about fans at that level, nor do I expect them to. Obviously, their real cash cows are season ticket holders, people who get decked out in team gear every game day even if they are just watching from home, let it ruin their day/week if "their" team loses, obsess over team/NFL news and stats, will freak out at the prospect of missing a single game of their favorite team, routinely devotes entire Sundays plus Thursday and Monday nights to watching football, etc.

I'm not saying that to talk badly of those types of people. It's their hobby they choose to dwell on to that extent, and good for them. Just pointing out that you're completely wrong to suggest that someone like myself "not watching the games anymore" has some type of impact on the NFL's revenue. But nice way to derail the thread topic without even attempting to make a legitimate counter arguement about it.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, most rich people seem to be dbags in some way or another.