• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anquan Boldin out for the last 2 games

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's on my fantasy team. Trust me, he might as well not have played the last several games.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we have Crav's excuse for when the Ravens lose in week 17.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's the one that will probably kill us next time. I'm afraid of what any speed receiver could do to this team right now. Fortunately for us, Flacco's unibrow sometimes swells when he is away from Baltimore, causing him to miss open receivers. Let's win this week then worry about it!

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fair point. I worry that the team is looking ahead to Baltimore too, and we all know Marvin isn't a good enough coach to keep them focused.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not confident about this week either. This has the feel of a 'Marvin-game.'

I expect we'll lose due to mistakes late.

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
At least we have Crav's excuse for when the Ravens lose in week 17.

Yagaddbeshiddingme...Boldin is a decoy, Torrey Smith and Lee Evans will eat your DB's for lunch..Its not going to matter though, you all aint beating Zona..

The Bengals have hit a wall, they are a different team from what I seen earlier in the year..This is Big Boy Time

Last edited by a moderator:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be at grandma's house at 1 pm on Saturday....thus won't be watching the game.

The win by our boys is a lock now.

You're welcome.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be at grandma's house at 1 pm on Saturday....thus won't be watching the game.

The win by our boys is a lock now.

You're welcome.

Unfortunately you're only half the jinx, and I'll still be watching......:drink:

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finished all my holiday errands today and have nothing to do tomorrow except watch the game and enjoy myself. I'm sure the Bengals will do everything in their power to punish me for my advanced planning. I'll be in rare form for Christmas Eve dinner if we lose.

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remember how the Bengals ruined the holidays in 06? I remember going to small gathering that year on New Years Eve that year after coming back from the game and I was a complete depressed prick. Shouldn't let this fucking team determine your happiness.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember how the Bengals ruined the holidays in 06? I remember going to small gathering that year on New Years Eve that year after coming back from the game and I was a complete depressed prick. Shouldn't let this fucking team determine your happiness.

Of course.... First they ruined Christmas by losing in Denver and then they ruined New Years by blowing the game against Pittsburgh. Making matters worse, both games were lost on special teams. Seems like a bad omen for tomorrow.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only going to be depressed if Carson Palmer wins the super bowl.

If the Bengals win, great. If they lose, then welcome back to reality Bengals. You still have a long way to go. This club needs to wake up and realize what they want to do for the next 10 years... wallow in self doubt like the Browns, or rise up and start kicking ass and taking no bullshit.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only going to be depressed if Carson Palmer wins the super bowl.

If the Bengals win, great. If they lose, then welcome back to reality Bengals. You still have a long way to go. This club needs to wake up and realize what they want to do for the next 10 years... wallow in self doubt like the Browns, or rise up and start kicking ass and taking no bullshit.

With the draft picks they are going to have this year, there's no better time to start putting together a real powerhouse....problem is the right people aren't in place to make that happen....there's no greater evidence of that than Kyle Cook's contract....this front office rewards mediocrity.....they'll have to show me they were more than lucky with last year's draft.....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the draft picks they are going to have this year, there's no better time to start putting together a real powerhouse....problem is the right people aren't in place to make that happen....there's no greater evidence of that than Kyle Cook's contract....this front office rewards mediocrity.....they'll have to show me they were more than lucky with last year's draft.....

We'll be the first team in history to have 2 first round draft picks and screw it up.

we'll draft a guard who'll pull an Andre, we'll draft a CB who gets run over by a Metro, we'll draft a running back who gets ki-jana'ed and our best draft pick will be some late round pick.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
But those wasted picks will stay around so Mike Brown can claim his draft picks are playing.