• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another player talks about how much he wanted to leave

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I’m no BQ/Fatty fan but Snacks comes off like a bitch in this interview. If you’re elite, it shouldn’t matter which technique they ask you to play.

He’s still unsigned, right?

He was complimentary of Patricia. No one forced him to sign the extension. If he wanted out that bad he just would not have resigned period.

The man got cut and no one has signed him. Sounds like his attitude has more to do with his current lack of employment. And his current lack of employment has to do with his lack of production and shape.

As for Quinn, I can't see how he plays a role in any of Snacks problems. I think he was fair when he resigned him. If anything Quinn should not have done that if he thought Snacks would drop off like he did.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His contract pigeon holed them financially so they had almost nothing around him. There were many other factors as to why they sucked too. There coaching staff was never good. Players have left that team and become great players on other teams.
Are you talking about the Lions or the Suhfins?

Cuz this defense has the least talent on a team that I can remember. It's fucking garbage.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you talking about the Lions or the Suhfins?

Cuz this defense has the least talent on a team that I can remember. It's fucking garbage.

I wouldnt go that far. We lost Ashawn, Snacks and Daniels and the latter 2 are still available if we want them. And we lost Slay and Melvin who was replaced by Trufant and Harmon. We added Shelton and Collins as well. Not to mention we are drafting either Okudah or Brown. We still need 3 more. A CB, DT, and LB. We will address CB or DT in round 1 so basically 2 spots to fill and almost a whole draft and FA to go yet.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt go that far. We lost Ashawn, Snacks and Daniels and the latter 2 are still available if we want them. And we lost Slay and Melvin who was replaced by Trufant and Harmon. We added Shelton and Collins as well. Not to mention we are drafting either Okudah or Brown. We still need 3 more. A CB, DT, and LB. We will address CB or DT in round 1 so basically 2 spots to fill and almost a whole draft and FA to go yet.
I know you won't, that's why I did. Lol

Nobody wants Snacks. He knows it too.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you won't, that's why I did. Lol

Nobody wants Snacks. He knows it too.

Yup, I am getting the feeling more and more that we are not done in FA though and we are drafting more than 1 DT.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems like a common issue for all of BB's disciples. They all walk into their new job like their BB himself and want to play god. They think they've accomplished something before they even coach their first game. Demanding the respect of a BB without earning it. McDaniels, Patricia, O'Brien, etc.

Yeah McDaniels had Jay Cutler (who ended up not being a superstar, but sure looked way above average to that point) Schefler who ended up being a turd here, and Brandon Marshall all young guys and I think all pro bowlers. And he got rid of all of them for not fitting his system. Plus Peyton Hillis who he wouldn't give playing time to, and then traded because Hillis tried to bang his wife. Although I guess I understand that one.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah McDaniels had Jay Cutler (who ended up not being a superstar, but sure looked way above average to that point) Schefler who ended up being a turd here, and Brandon Marshall all young guys and I think all pro bowlers. And he got rid of all of them for not fitting his system. Plus Peyton Hillis who he wouldn't give playing time to, and then traded because Hillis tried to bang his wife. Although I guess I understand that one.

Yeah, outside of Marshall a lot of that offense he dumped never amounted to much. He dismantled an offense that put up 6300 yards and never put up more than 5500. Turns out you can only genius away so much of a talent gap.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you hear that Hillis tried to bang his wife? I couldn't stand Josh McDaniels, but Peyton Hillis got traded because he fumbled the ball and really wasn't a long term solution in the offense. He had his moments but couldn't be trusted. Brandon Marshall fit the offense just fine, he and McDaniels just didn't get along. Scheffler was a very good receiving tight end for Denver but couldn't block a snail. Knowshon Moreno was actually better when Josh McDaniels left. Brandon Lloyd had a career year under McDaniels. That is really about it.... Kyle Orton blah....

McDaniels was a puke and stubborn, got too cute with the offense. Eddie Royal had a great rookie season for Denver and then McDaniels came along and all the good in Eddie Royal was gone.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you hear that Hillis tried to bang his wife? I couldn't stand Josh McDaniels, but Peyton Hillis got traded because he fumbled the ball and really wasn't a long term solution in the offense. He had his moments but couldn't be trusted. Brandon Marshall fit the offense just fine, he and McDaniels just didn't get along. Scheffler was a very good receiving tight end for Denver but couldn't block a snail. Knowshon Moreno was actually better when Josh McDaniels left. Brandon Lloyd had a career year under McDaniels. That is really about it.... Kyle Orton blah....

McDaniels was a puke and stubborn, got too cute with the offense. Eddie Royal had a great rookie season for Denver and then McDaniels came along and all the good in Eddie Royal was gone.

I heard that a long time ago and it always stuck with me because it was so funny. Just google their names. It was apparently common knowledge on Denver at the time. I think it's been confirmed by Schlereth and others. It's not as bad as it sounds. He just met her at the bar or something when they just got to town and tried to flirt with her or something. I don't know all the details I just thought it was funny.

I'll never understand all of these Belichick flunkies always having this cocky ass attitude like they all thought they were the one motherduckwr who made Belichick have success. Charlie Weis once claimed that any team he coached went into a game with a distinct and measurable statistical advantage because of his coaching. All these NFL guys walk into new teams and think they can make the team better by getting rid of pro bowlers and good players and bringing in guys that know their system. Fatty Matty, Obrien, McDaniels all legitimately bet their jobs on the fact that a backup who used to play for the Patriots is better than a Pro Bowler from their own team. It's just funny to me.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that a long time ago and it always stuck with me because it was so funny. Just google their names. It was apparently common knowledge on Denver at the time. I think it's been confirmed by Schlereth and others. It's not as bad as it sounds. He just met her at the bar or something when they just got to town and tried to flirt with her or something. I don't know all the details I just thought it was funny.

Makes sense McDaniels has a cuck face.
I bet Brady and Garropolo ran the train on her as well.