• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Kevin Love Thread

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love and Martin for Lee, Barnes & Thompson?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that include the Dubs 2015 first round pick also?? Thought I heard that somewhere. :scratch:

Which would be what, low to mid 20's? I would be surprised if that pick would interest the Wolves at all, this is a team that blows top 10 picks it would have no chance of drafting a difference maker in the 20's.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which would be what, low to mid 20's? I would be surprised if that pick would interest the Wolves at all, this is a team that blows top 10 picks it would have no chance of drafting a difference maker in the 20's.

Good point.

Question for ya. Are you opposed to Love leaving altogether or just want proper compensation for him? Just curious because I really wanted the Lakers to trade Dwight, because I knew he'd walk. Sure enough and nothing to show for it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls offer is better. They get a very good PF and a Young SF who plays D and 2 nice picks in this draft that they can build with or move up in the draft.

Now if Thompson is in the package then GS offer is better.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point.

Question for ya. Are you opposed to Love leaving altogether or just want proper compensation for him? Just curious because I really wanted the Lakers to trade Dwight, because I knew he'd walk. Sure enough and nothing to show for it.

I hope they trade him. If he don't wanna play with the Wolves I don't want him. I honestly just don't want picks for him, as I said the Wolves have made some horrible picks in recent years, as long as they get a decent return i'm all for moving him. I wouldn't mind them working a deal with the Warriors because we could get back a couple good players and at least he'd be going to a team I like.

I don't like the Bulls offer because again it's picks. I actually wouldn't mind the Nuggets offer I seen floating around because it only involved players coming back and I like Faried. I do not want to deal with the Celtics at all, i'm tired of Minnesota players going to Boston and doing so well. David Ortiz, Randy Moss, Kevin Garnett...