• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Big 12 conspiracy?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you all realize that I was just kidding....

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not, sorry.

There has been so much damn conspiracy talk that it is hard to tell who is just joking.

There was a guy that called Schick and Nick this morning and was dead serious about his conspiracy theory. He said that the hit the Missouri player put on Taylor that got him hurt was a conspiracy sent from the Big 12 to this player to hit Taylor low and injury him and that it was a dirty hit. This guy was 100% serious. Just amazingly dumb!!!!! Luckily after a while of this baffoon's rant Schick hung up and him and basically told him how dumb he was. It was amazing.

That is why I thought you were serious. Sorry :)

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe in the Big 12 conspiracies. The Big 12 didn't keep dropping TD balls in Texas game. The Big 12 didn't have anything to do with the line not making any holes in the A&M game. And the Big 12 isn't the ones fumbling the ball away every chance they get.

I honestly think, Nebraska can play with any team in the country except that it is very undisciplined and makes way too many mistakes to win the championship.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol........good joke.

But yes I agree, the people who actually are being serious about all the conspiracy talk are beyond getting on my nerves. I am getting phone calls now every day from friends telling me something new that doesn't even make any sense.

I mean, did you guys hear the latest?? Dan Beebe was on the OU sideline wearing a headset during the game. His headset was connected to Shawn Watson's headset so he knew every play we were going to run and then he spread the word to the OU staff.

Also, if you looked close enough during that game, you could see Dan Beebe on the OU sideline with a beebe gun........he was shooting our players in the legs and what not. I guess the only player he couldn't hit was Alex Henery.......he's such a skinny little shit after all

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol........good joke.

But yes I agree, the people who actually are being serious about all the conspiracy talk are beyond getting on my nerves. I am getting phone calls now every day from friends telling me something new that doesn't even make any sense.

I mean, did you guys hear the latest?? Dan Beebe was on the OU sideline wearing a headset during the game. His headset was connected to Shawn Watson's headset so he knew every play we were going to run and then he spread the word to the OU staff.

Also, if you looked close enough during that game, you could see Dan Beebe on the OU sideline with a beebe gun........he was shooting our players in the legs and what not. I guess the only player he couldn't hit was Alex Henery.......he's such a skinny little shit after all

I knew it. That son of a bitch..

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best one in my opinion that I actually heard was that Beebe paid Taylor's dad to have Taylor throw the Big 12 title game. When that person told me that I pretended like it was true and I heard it to and just walked away. That person deserves to continue to be that dumb.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol........

I mean, did you guys hear the latest?? Dan Beebe was on the OU sideline wearing a headset during the game. His headset was connected to Shawn Watson's headset so he knew every play we were going to run and then he spread the word to the OU staff....

Why would he need to do that? Everyone already knew every play before Watson called it.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched the game yet and I plan to do so this weekend. My question is did we tip off the fake punt before it happenend? At the press conference, bo was asked something about it and he just said he wasn't going to discuss it.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol........good joke.

He may not have hit Henery because he was buried so deep in the background on the sidelines wasting away, that there was no shot at him!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I haven't watched the game yet and I plan to do so this weekend. My question is did we tip off the fake punt before it happenend? At the press conference, bo was asked something about it and he just said he wasn't going to discuss it.

The OU coaching staff probably thought it was kind of odd that Lee was in there for that one play only, not to have played at all when our regular QB was stumbling and fumbling on a regular basis.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The conspiracy crap going around bothers me too, but what bothers me more is that the game was there for our taking and a couple of fellas on our coaching staff who are paid big bucks, could not take advantage.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lee was in as wide reciever and went in motion, so yeah that was probably a tip off..

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was anthony west... lee did not play..................

The play was probably just a sweep with west

McBride

Outstanding in my field
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was anthony west... lee did not play..................

The play was probably just a sweep with west

No, it was Zac Lee. The stats may show that he didn't play because with the timeout by OU, that play never happened.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was Anthony West. Kirky had a whole commercial break to correct himself and didn't.. I remember making fun of him for it too..

also that is where West would traditionally line up for a punt, eliminating the suspicions.. but he went in motion and the ball wasn't snapped, thus the timeout by OU..

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess it makes sense. Why would they throw a healthy Lee in the game, we would have won it then! The decision to not pull Taylor out of the game maybe even by halftime was as bad or worse than any decision Callahan ever made while at NU.

Sad, very sad!