• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anone for Captain Kirk

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins?

Think we should try to make a run for him this offseason?
I heard yesterday on one of the pre-game shows where he wants over 20 to sign.............that's a lot of cash,but hey you guys thought Jay was worth it too..........
Washingtons recievers are not great except in te Jordan Reed.Garcon is not special,d-Jax just outruns the backfield.
Their rbs are suspect and we are definetley at that position,but With Alshon back(if) and hopefully White gets this injury bug straightened out,Ican see KC turning us around and being a very good qb here.

What do you all think?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins?

Think we should try to make a run for him this offseason?
I heard yesterday on one of the pre-game shows where he wants over 20 to sign.............that's a lot of cash,but hey you guys thought Jay was worth it too..........
Washingtons recievers are not great except in te Jordan Reed.Garcon is not special,d-Jax just outruns the backfield.
Their rbs are suspect and we are definetley at that position,but With Alshon back(if) and hopefully White gets this injury bug straightened out,Ican see KC turning us around and being a very good qb here.

What do you all think?

I think Washington has already stated that they will tag him again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is sure to be a Redskin for a long time. Give me Jimmy G and let us use that early pick on a top defender. Or trade it for 2 top defenders.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is sure to be a Redskin for a long time. Give me Jimmy G and let us use that early pick on a top defender. Or trade it for 2 top defenders.

I will pass on Matt Cassell 2.0, personally. Not worth the price tag IMO.

I think if this season has proved anything, is that this league is no longer a vet's league. Bring on the YOUTH.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know Kirk Cousins can choose where he goes, right? What semi successful QB would actually choose to play in Chicago? None! We suck that bad. And it's not just that we suck that bad, we also have a fan base ready to crucify our QB if they throw a bad pick. No quality QB wants to come here.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Washington has already stated that they will tag him again.

You can't tag a guy two consecutive years. So, whoever said that is lying.

You are right, however, in that there is ZERO chance he hits the open market. He's playing out of his mind right now and there's no chance in hell Washington lets him walk.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will pass on Matt Cassell 2.0, personally. Not worth the price tag IMO.

I think if this season has proved anything, is that this league is no longer a vet's league. Bring on the YOUTH.

Jimmy G's success would have come with or without NE.

He was a phenomenal prospect at EIU, and I'd take him right now if he had never played a single snap.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought it was 2 myself. Keep hearing what AJ would cost us next year if tagged again. 16 mil.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... let's just stop the "Let's get So-n-So" QB comments. They are NOT coming here.

Cousins- IS Jay Cutler! He will throw bad picks and NOT "make his teammates" better... and do you want to listen to his post game Yells? No thanks- He would be run out of here faster than Jay. And yes they can tag him again.

Romo? NO chance: Cowboys still have him under contract, They don't have to pay Presscot yet, and I believe that if they were to release Romo they would still have a pretty healthy cap hit. They COULD try to trade him...but do you want to give up draft picks for a guy who is OLDER than Cutler and MORE injury prone? No thanks.

Jimmy G: I would love to have him too.... BUT it's not going to happen... NE know's he's a player, they are going to demand a ransom in return. AT LEAST ONE first rounder and MORE. 1 & two 3's? Two 1's? I truly have no idea what JG is worth on the open market, but Bill will get what he wants. AND do you really want to put that pressure on a kid who has had 3 NFL starts?

I predict they go rookie in the first or 2nd round. And hope and pray that guy is the "RIGHT" guy. So study up on the top 3-4 QB prospects. Decide which name you want to repeatedly type over and over again- most likely followed by some homophobic slur, utter nonsense or meatball-tastic bear fandom bullshit.
"THEY should get "Trubisky" cause a good solid polish name in Chicago is going to be awesome!!"

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He (BB) might get a third round pick plus one late pick next year. JG is due a huge payday and NE can not afford to pay him and Brady both. So unless they are willing to move on from TB then JG is gone for sure. No one is giving a first round pick for a guy they will have to pay 16 to 20 million to sign. So we can get him and use our early first to improve our team. Jimmy gets Cutlers check and we keep our first. Everybody wins this way.[/QUOTE] Everybody meaning us. FK NE.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... let's just stop the "Let's get So-n-So" QB comments. They are NOT coming here.

Cousins- IS Jay Cutler! He will throw bad picks and NOT "make his teammates" better... and do you want to listen to his post game Yells? No thanks- He would be run out of here faster than Jay. And yes they can tag him again.

Romo? NO chance: Cowboys still have him under contract, They don't have to pay Presscot yet, and I believe that if they were to release Romo they would still have a pretty healthy cap hit. They COULD try to trade him...but do you want to give up draft picks for a guy who is OLDER than Cutler and MORE injury prone? No thanks.

Jimmy G: I would love to have him too.... BUT it's not going to happen... NE know's he's a player, they are going to demand a ransom in return. AT LEAST ONE first rounder and MORE. 1 & two 3's? Two 1's? I truly have no idea what JG is worth on the open market, but Bill will get what he wants. AND do you really want to put that pressure on a kid who has had 3 NFL starts?

I predict they go rookie in the first or 2nd round. And hope and pray that guy is the "RIGHT" guy. So study up on the top 3-4 QB prospects. Decide which name you want to repeatedly type over and over again- most likely followed by some homophobic slur, utter nonsense or meatball-tastic bear fandom bullshit.
"THEY should get "Trubisky" cause a good solid polish name in Chicago is going to be awesome!!"

Romo is Jay Cutler............The guy is undependable and you would not be able to rely on him being healthy for a full season..........no thanks.

Cousins,yeah I think he would be a good sign.

As for this Jimmy Garapalo..........I have no clue.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He (BB) might get a third round pick plus one late pick next year. JG is due a huge payday and NE can not afford to pay him and Brady both. So unless they are willing to move on from TB then JG is gone for sure. No one is giving a first round pick for a guy they will have to pay 16 to 20 million to sign. So we can get him and use our early first to improve our team. Jimmy gets Cutlers check and we keep our first. Everybody wins this way.
Everybody meaning us. FK NE.[/QUOTE]

No one is giving a first round pick? Really? Have you seen the quarterbacks that are available and what they are getting the past few years? Bill is going to ask for the moon... someone is going to offer it. Mark my words.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody meaning us. FK NE.

No one is giving a first round pick? Really? Have you seen the quarterbacks that are available and what they are getting the past few years? Bill is going to ask for the moon... someone is going to offer it. Mark my words.[/QUOTE]
............... I guess well see. Whoever gets him will be putting up big money. And the situation is not in NE favor. Next year is the last year of his rookie contract. Why would any team give him a first for a guy that will be a FA next year? You can have him for money with no pick given. Teams would wait a season rather then give up a first rd pick. But time will tell, there are some boneheads feeling the heat that may jump. I'm guessing 2 third round picks or one second round pick at most.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is Jay Cutler............The guy is undependable and you would not be able to rely on him being healthy for a full season..........no thanks.

Cousins,yeah I think he would be a good sign.

As for this Jimmy Garapalo..........I have no clue.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Belicheck gets nothing for Garrapolo.

Honestly, if I were BB, I'd keep Garrapolo and send Brady packing. It's time.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Belicheck gets nothing for Garrapolo.

Honestly, if I were BB, I'd keep Garrapolo and send Brady packing. It's time.
Well, then you wouldn't actually be BB, because that move is a dumb AF. BB is going to ride Brady until he isn't ineffective and Brady has been lights out this year. He could probably go another 5 years, and by then BB will have found another diamond in the rough at QB.