• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Angels To Sign Josh Hamilton

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thinking is they give up Trumbo for Dickey now.

Burning all young talent for "now".

kap1959

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we know one thing, he won't play a complete season, because he never has.

Take your 162 KOs and party down, asshole.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thinking is they give up Trumbo for Dickey now.

Burning all young talent for "now".

I don't think they'll trade Trumbo. I certainly wouldn't give him up for Dickey. I expect Bourjos to be the odd man out. They would love to find a way to unload Vernon Wells. Not likely though.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we know one thing, he won't play a complete season, because he never has.

Take your 162 KOs and party down, asshole.

:thumb:

Would rep if I could. Good riddance.

Carlizle810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good in the short term

I think this was a huge signing for the present but they may have some issues with it in a few years. I like him for 2 or maybe 3 years but after that they will be paying him for the player he was, not the player he is. I wish him the best but I dont see him being worth this kind of money after year 2 or 3. I wrote a blog about this a while ago, check it out.
Money Not Well Spent SportsTalkBlog
Hamilton Goes West SportsTalkBlog
yYou can follow me on twitter too if you would like. @EricCarlizle810

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Los Angeles California Angels of Anaheim worse than any team in organized sports and hate Josh Hamilton worse than any competitor in sports (a very close second to Albert Assjols). So I couldn't be happier for the Angels or the douchebag Hamilton. They both make me sick. Yes, I know how strong a word HATE is but if there was one stronger, I'd use it. I hope Hamilton is as big of a bust as Pujols. The Angels have mortgaged their future on these two jerks and I can't wait to see the train derail.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Los Angeles California Angels of Anaheim worse than any team in organized sports and hate Josh Hamilton worse than any competitor in sports (a very close second to Albert Assjols). So I couldn't be happier for the Angels or the douchebag Hamilton. They both make me sick. Yes, I know how strong a word HATE is but if there was one stronger, I'd use it. I hope Hamilton is as big of a bust as Pujols. The Angels have mortgaged their future on these two jerks and I can't wait to see the train derail.

why is this?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is this?

Mainly their fans but also their owner, stadium and everything about them. Their fans are the most Hollywood, pretentious, fair-weather "fans" in all of sports. Go to their games and the lot is full of jacked-up pickups with Red Bull stickers on the back window. Same for Mighty Ducks fans - they're all the same. I guarantee you the vast majority of Angels fans don't know who Rod Carew is. Their owner is an arrogant ass and so are their players. Back when Franky Rodriguez was with them I had an utterly murderous hatred for that team. Pujols took his place and now Hamilton has stoked the fires of my hatred even more. :mad2:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that if these guys can get it going and stay healthy they will be turning a lot of heads.

Like em or not, they bats is stacked. Their pitching, I'm not so sure about.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that if these guys can get it going and stay healthy they will be turning a lot of heads.

Like em or not, they bats is stacked. Their pitching, I'm not so sure about.

Their massive egos will be the death of them. They're buying a team and it won't work. At least I hope it won't!!!

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mainly their fans but also their owner, stadium and everything about them. Their fans are the most Hollywood, pretentious, fair-weather "fans" in all of sports. Go to their games and the lot is full of jacked-up pickups with Red Bull stickers on the back window. Same for Mighty Ducks fans - they're all the same. I guarantee you the vast majority of Angels fans don't know who Rod Carew is. Their owner is an arrogant ass and so are their players. Back when Franky Rodriguez was with them I had an utterly murderous hatred for that team. Pujols took his place and now Hamilton has stoked the fires of my hatred even more. :mad2:

Is that just an LA thing? I have heard the same about Dodger fans.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that just an LA thing? I have heard the same about Dodger fans.

Dodgers fans are almost totally different. Most of the criticism of Dodgers fans comes because of the fact that much of their fanbase is in East LA. Last Dodgers game I went to I was sitting down the third base line in good seats and there were dudes smoking blunts all around me. Then about the 6th inning a 40 oz comes tumbling down from the top deck and smacked into a seat back about a section away. I said never again. I don't mind Dodgers fans at all at Padres games.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their massive egos will be the death of them. They're buying a team and it won't work. At least I hope it won't!!!

Turning into the Yanks and also the Red Soxs had a phase.