• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anarchy on the Husker board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't give a fuck what Jed did...... He should have never been let back the first time.......

I really don't give a fuck what RA did....... he is unbannable for anything less than something any mod would get banned for....

Brasky.......

I don't know the situation because I've been gone, but whatever you have against RA is ludacris.... I don't know about his "meltdown", but if he was arguing about the banning of jed it's understandable- most of the posters here are here because of the way disney was ran, bannings around here just plain shouldn't happen unless said poster has been causing issues for a long time- a one night "meltdown" is not cause for a banning no matter what is said, this is why I was fucking livid when superflyer got banned.

Don't act like Landon........

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we can all move on now... R_A, I tried to copy you on the pm discussion that I had w/ Brasky but you dont accept pm's. We did talk things out & I even chatted w/ ghost abt a few things as well.

musta been the full moon or somethin'

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too accept PM's.

Don't know why you couldn't PM.

I have nothing to discuss with Brasky. I don't want him in any part of my conversation regarding me. He is a liar, a manipulator, and a power hungry mod who baits people into argument for the sole purpose of threatenng them with his mod powers. He deletes threads, posts to enhance his propaganda.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawn:

kleenex.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash