• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anarchy on the Husker board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing's going on anymore though, BRS. It's over permanently.

Any discussion of bringing jed back is just fodder for daily discussion which I suspect will die off relatively soon.

I'm out for the night sirs. Try not to trash the place :D :lol:

As long as you and the other mods are good with the end result... that is all that matters Brasky... Live with Honor and Ethics no matter what it is that you do and all is fine!

Good seeing ya... have a solid evening!

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you and the other mods are good with the end result... that is all that matters Brasky... Live with Honor and Ethics no matter what it is that you do and all is fine!

Yep it's been discussed between all of us.

Jed will not be back.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and glad to have you back, sir.

Thanks... going to be busy now.. but I came thinking you all were going nuts about football and what was happening... meh... you all are tooooo excited about roundball and baseball... I may as well go away till the season starts...

jk.. I will be in and out... like normal...

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know what Brasky's end result was? What his honor and ethics is?
He attempted to Perma-Ban me. Perma-Ban. This is what I got on my computer screen.

You have been banned for the
following reason:
Sock puppet account.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

"Sock Puppet" huh?
"Never" to be allowed back huh?

Takes a lot of "Honor and Ethics" to keep deleting a man's posts and locking his threads all the while Pm'ing in the background in attempt to fuel the fire and to ultimately bait him even further in order to justify banning him. I screen saved every post I made and the truth of the event is going to be released. But not where he can delete it/lock it and embelish it. Brasky lied about the event once he Perma-banned me and I had no way of explaining to other posters what was going on.

I am going to show who the individual was who was setting the bait to ultimately feed his power ego. I will show that Brasky was the one in control, using the cuss words and slinging the insults in attempt to get a response to ultimately get what he wanted which was a ban.

By the way..1st Lie

There were only 2 deleted threads (not 4 as he's exaggerated). They were simple threads.

1st Thread

Titled... "UnBan Jed"
The only thing posted by me was "EOM"

Deleted IMMEDIATLEY, and followed with a taunting PM about "I am nobody, I don't post enough here, and to STFU"

2nd Thread

Titled..."Stop Pm'ing Me"
The only thing posted by me was "TIA"

Then the thread locking began.

This is Brasky Lying about the specifics of my ban and being called to task by another Mod about it.
Brasky- "RA will be back. Jed flat out revealed FNG is his sock account today. I'll show you in a bit."
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ussion/64982-free-jed-ra-fng.html#post1729287

Remember I was Banned for being a "Sock Puppet" too and told I would "Never" return.

BoiseStateFan (mod) taking Brasky to task- "you banned him permanately, sir. I changed it to a one day ban, sir"

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ussion/64982-free-jed-ra-fng.html#post1729343

Brasky caught Lying.

Brasky- "Obviously that wasn't my intention and I knew it was changeable. "

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ussion/64982-free-jed-ra-fng.html#post1729355

It wasn't his intention (complete mistake?), yet he knew it was changable.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I would PM you to explain, but you've made it painfully clear that I am NOT to PM you.

I banned you and FNG at the same time. After it was done I couldn't figure out how to switch yours as I'm new to this whole banning thing. As if that was some unfixable problem and no one could fix it for me... Boise fixed it right away.

To think that I would permaban you is ludicrous. As if that would actually jive with a SINGLE person here.

irule agreed you deserved to be banned.

You had an epic meltdown and I gave you chance after chance to just chill the fuck out. You didn't. You tell me to grow up? You were acting like a child.

You want to keep making this an issue, take it up with TM, Boise, irule, or SFNL who I've discussed this situation with at length. If their answers don't satisfy you and you want to continue to make this an issue, you can find another forum. It's done. Over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And one more thing. irule and I run a smooth fucking board here. This is by far the best Husker forum on the internet. A turd in the punch bowl was removed yesterday. Deal with it.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I would PM you to explain, but you've made it painfully clear that I am NOT to PM you.

I banned you and FNG at the same time. After it was done I couldn't figure out how to switch yours as I'm new to this whole banning thing. As if that was some unfixable problem and no one could fix it for me... Boise fixed it right away.

To think that I would permaban you is ludicrous. As if that would actually jive with a SINGLE person here.

irule agreed you deserved to be banned.

You had an epic meltdown and I gave you chance after chance to just chill the fuck out. You didn't. You tell me to grow up? You were acting like a child.

You want to keep making this an issue, take it up with TM, Boise, irule, or SFNL who I've discussed this situation with at length. If their answers don't satisfy you and you want to continue to make this an issue, you can find another forum. It's done. Over.

----

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More threats, more antagonizing, more baiting.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know what I said.

Just a few rules.

1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big guys, go back to the Mickey Mouse Club.

2. Trolling is a part of message board life. If you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be sent back to the minor leagues.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. There are several words that you cannot write for various reasons. You will figure it out.

5. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it.

6. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

7. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril.

8. No nipples or vagina

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm out. Like I said any issues you have from here out you can take up with SFNL, Boise, TM, or irule.

It's a dead subject.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not crying and complaining about the board.

I am complaining about you and only you!

Are you that enamored in your power that you think YOU are the board?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is going to come out.

I am done communicating with you.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are clearly upset with things that are happening on this board. For whatever ridiculous reason.

Take your banning like a man and let it go.

I'll say it one last time. Any issue you have you can take it up with the higher ups. I've discussed it with all of them and they have passed on my decisions.

You're beating a dead horse.

I'm gone for the night. Take care sirs!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're grasping at straws RA. Let it go.

On Jed:

SFNL said:
pretty sure weve banned him before. s'all good by me

And yes that's exactly what I'd prefer but you can thank your buddy boise because he put one day before I had a chance to discuss it with him and I didn't object.

Night sirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.