• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I the only one who doesn't care if the footballs were deflated?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
drunker now and happier

cheers to all sorry if i pissed people off earlier

:suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds::suds:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing deflated was the colts performance.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, don't really care. Seems way overblown to me. The NFL has much bigger issues it should be working on.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, don't really care. Seems way overblown to me. The NFL has much bigger issues it should be working on.

I care............
And not that it really mattered anyways,but if the NFL lets this go unrecognized,you don`t think it will happen again?

cheatin is cheatin....don`t care.

someone deflated those balls on purpose..........That is fucking horse shit!

The ballboy/equipment manage did not do it unless they were instructed.
Someone did it to try and get an edge.........And there was was only a few that would do that.
The two who had press conferences or the other two I just mentioned.

now as far as the SB goes..............Now if the game had been actually close instead of a 38 point blow out,and the league found out it was TB or BB that did the crime,then they should strip NE of their AFCC title.........
But being it was a huge blowout,it didn`t matter,punishment should ensue at a later time.

And punishment has already already been ensued to begin with...........TB and BB will always be crucified for the rest of their lives.
Kieth olberman says 'news statement after news statement,pinochio statement after pinochio statement,ex-players saying TB could tell the difference,and it goes on............
I do believe a 1st rd pick should be taken away from NE and given to indy.
plus a suspension coming to both guys........I think its fair.

And no matter who wins SB Sunday,it will never ever go away.

So whether anyone thinks they got away with this.........I really doubt they did.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually do care it's already put a dark spot in the Super Bowl and personally I find it to be funny brady and the patriots were caught cheating again. I think everyone already knows nothing will come if it. But it does effect the integrity of the game and it's no different than other rules in place to keep players from altering equipment for an edge. The score is irrelevant as stated when the game began it was zero zero. The altering of equipment effects not just the outcome of the game but the flow. If you change one thing it changes other things as well it's all intertwined. Tweeting equipment is done in all sports but it is not okay to turn the other way or say it's not cheating if you don't get caught. It is not always noticeable and often when it is the outcome is decided. A hockey stick with more than a 3 inch curve, a corked baseball bat, spit ball or scuffed baseball, the use of stick em..... All very shameful acts that may not seem like much and are very hard to notice but hol a major impact in the games. If it's not within the rules and provides any bit of an edge it's not a level playing field and a dark spot on the game. The press conference also contained several flaws in the patriots defense, disproved lack of knowledge and acknowledged an advantage.The right thing to do is suspend the player who is handling the altered piece of equipment however that will not happen. I don't want to see the biggest game of the year or the NFL in general tarnished but I'm also not going to make excuses for the patriots

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest story of a non issue I have seen in years.

Brady was a better QB in the second half when the NFL said the balls were properly inflated.

George Brett's pine tar bat level of over reaction. Fan's that just don't like New England or Brady blow this shit up. If anything of value was going on in sports this mater is already over.

Great example jd.

And another part of that story is that Yankees manager Billy Martin didn't actually give a crap that Brett's bat had pine tar slightly higher than league rules, and knew it had no effect on that HR. In fact he had known for sometime and was waiting for a good moment to pull that one out.

The inflation violation, if in fact the Pats have commited it, is the on the same level as an NHL player over curving his stick. The penalty for that is removal of the stick and a 2 minute minor. Not that big of a deal.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care.

After spending a few thousand words around the internet on why spygate was meaningless, I looked for this team to further erode the hater's game by winning the Lombardi. IF the balls were tampered with, fuck them.

The whole story's not out yet so there's still some chance to qualify this situation in degrees of greater or lesser severity but it shouldn't have happened.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care............
And not that it really mattered anyways,but if the NFL lets this go unrecognized,you don`t think it will happen again?

cheatin is cheatin....don`t care.

someone deflated those balls on purpose..........That is fucking horse shit!

The ballboy/equipment manage did not do it unless they were instructed.
Someone did it to try and get an edge.........And there was was only a few that would do that.
The two who had press conferences or the other two I just mentioned.

now as far as the SB goes..............Now if the game had been actually close instead of a 38 point blow out,and the league found out it was TB or BB that did the crime,then they should strip NE of their AFCC title.........
But being it was a huge blowout,it didn`t matter,punishment should ensue at a later time.

And punishment has already already been ensued to begin with...........TB and BB will always be crucified for the rest of their lives.
Kieth olberman says 'news statement after news statement,pinochio statement after pinochio statement,ex-players saying TB could tell the difference,and it goes on............
I do believe a 1st rd pick should be taken away from NE and given to indy.
plus a suspension coming to both guys........I think its fair.

And no matter who wins SB Sunday,it will never ever go away.

So whether anyone thinks they got away with this.........I really doubt they did.

Do you ever speed on the highway, you know to get a bit of an edge? I'm sure you're not a hypocrite at all with your righteous indignation.:pound:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever speed on the highway, you know to get a bit of an edge? I'm sure you're not a hypocrite at all with your righteous indignation.:pound:

Do I speed.......lmao

You want an honest answer? really? do you?

Hell no I don`t speed..........I work construction and have my own personal my boss gives me for work.9I`m the foreman)
it take guys to the guys to the job site.
They love it in the morning cause they sleep on the way.speed limit is 70 in Il. I drive 68.
But they don`t like for me to drive home.Someone else takes the wheel from there.
I bought a 07 corvette this past summer too.My 18 yr. old daughter asks why I have a car like I got and won`t even do the speed limit.........so I guess there goes your righteous indignation claim theory.:rollseyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and btw.........Would you play cards with a known cheater?

I play cards all the time.........and that said person will never step in game I`m in.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another reason I do care.......Cause its probably a lose situation already for Seattle...........

I said at the beginning of the season seattle would repeat,which I still believe they will,but now,if Seattle wins,how many people are gonna claim that it was distracting all the NE players cause of the controversy.

Andwhen you get explayers such as Aikman and Brunell who have a squeaky clean image of everything come out say Tom new..........Tom knew.

How many times have squeaky clean players admit their innocent and then find out they lied?

I`ve seen a lot in the last 5-6-7 years...........And now you want me to believe a known cheating team?........get real!

Do you people realize theatbafter the balls were given back to the rightful teams and someone deflated the balls without Tom or Bill knowing this and had actually got beat and caught,that said person would be in exile the rest of his life........ala Bartman.

maybe even Jimmy Hoffa`d..............

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I speed.......lmao

You want an honest answer? really? do you?

Hell no I don`t speed..........I work construction and have my own personal truck my boss gives me for work.(I`m the foreman so he bought me a 2014 quad cab)
it take guys to the job site.
They love it in the morning cause they sleep on the way.speed limit is 70 in Il. I drive 68.
When it was 65 I drove 63.
But they don`t like for me to drive home.Someone else takes the wheel from there.
I bought a 07 corvette this past summer too.My 18 yr. old daughter asks why I have a car like I got and won`t even do the speed limit.........so I guess there goes your righteous indignation claim theory.:rollseyes:

damn sometimes I need to proof read my posts..........:doh:

fixed.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton and Brady are the two that started the whole bringing the balls and letting them change them at games,,,interesting that it is those TWO.