• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Time Lakers Team vs All Time Bulls Team

You're life is on the line, which team are you with?

• LA Lakers

• Chicago Bulls

Results are only viewable after voting.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high right now? Show me a post number then? I ask for one example where I made things up and you can't even do that!

You're so full of shit, sunshine! :L
Are u coming out. Im so happy for u man. Takes a lot to come out. is sunshine your nickname. If that is what u want to be called I will. I will respect your decision on your name.

Go Sunshine do it for the lakers. U will fit in well in LA.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old are you?
How old are you? You are the one with the name calling. U should ask yourself that question. Some one is insecure. At least u came out of the closet that should help. Its tough to keep that crap in. Just ask Caitlyn. U guys/girls would be great friends. Im not being sarcastic either I am happy for you. It takes a lot.

Lets Go Bulls!!!!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old are you? You are the one with the name calling. U should ask yourself that question. Some one is insecure. At least u came out of the closet that should help. Its tough to keep that crap in. Just ask Caitlyn. U guys/girls would be great friends. Im not being sarcastic either I am happy for you. It takes a lot.

Lets Go Bulls!!!!!!!

:clap:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you high right now? Show me a post number then? I ask for one example where I made things up and you can't even do that!

Are u coming out. Im so happy for u man. Takes a lot to come out. is sunshine your nickname. If that is what u want to be called I will. I will respect your decision on your name.

Go Sunshine do it for the lakers. U will fit in well in LA.

Lets Go Bulls!!!!!!!

This ladies and gents is an example of when keeping it real goes bad! :D

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ladies and gents is an example of when keeping it real goes bad! :D
The kids is delusional! His 'We have MJ so we automatically win" argument is all he has. He's been owned on pretty much everything else he comes up with.

Including the stats he just randomly pulled out his ass. :pound:

The little fucker is fast becoming a prime candidate for the 'Fouled out' club. Sadly he actually believes what he posts though.

Maybe when he hits puberty and watches a few more NBA games, he might get some sense knocked into him.

Yes crazy stuff for Shaqdaddy. It happens. I will give him a pass.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I like you both and was just trying to find some humor in the situation. :10: