• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All things offseason

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefty says the Niners will hire Modkins as the OC.

Flaherty in as OL coach.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of read some of this, and agree that he began showing flashes under Harbaugh but after he came in for Smith I felt like the following season he didn't really improve kind of stayed were he was or got a little worse each year since then so to me it's kind of hard to call that becoming a star.

I looked at Kaep's rating from 2012 thru 2015, they went down every year from 2012

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked at Kaep's rating from 2012 thru 2015, they went down every year from 2012

Yep..he still had a few of those magic throws to draw my support back in...and then some absolute garbage games where I was wondering if he'd ever play a down in the NFL again.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OC move is not a big name. Its kind of a pointless move anyways because the guy coming in knows Kelly is calling the shots. He was Bills OC for a couple of years and didnt do to well.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick's fall began at the final gun of the Super Bowl.

Prefer he is one of the guys to be cut....just start anew.

Don't really care who the OC is, as he'll just sidle up to Kelly and his system.

The Vrabel DC thing sounds more like a 'wink' from the Texans that he'll take over as their DC, with some extra extra in the contract, and not the 'he don't wanna work for Chip' nonsense that I've read in the general forum. I mean.....why would he interview in the first place?

Get Goff.

Go Niners.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't really care who the OC is, as he'll just sidle up to Kelly and his system.

The Vrabel DC thing sounds more like a 'wink' from the Texans that he'll take over as their DC, with some extra extra in the contract, and not the 'he don't wanna work for Chip' nonsense that I've read in the general forum. I mean.....why would he interview in the first place?

Get Goff.

Go Niners.

LOL, I saw that on the General Board . An obvious troll thread. I found it amusing that someone would make a post of something that insignificant to the NFL world overall. I've read from sources there were also family considerations with Vrabel. He didn't want to uproot his family again and it probably also helped that he got a good pay raise. I don't even respond over there to that nonsense.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get Goff.

Go Niners.

I'll be fucking pissed if he goes to the Browns as the DC. That is an absolute shambles of an organization.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get Goff.

Go Niners.
yeah It had nothing to do with Chip. Texans gave him a raise and he didn't want to move his family again. I think there is a hidden next DC clause or something.Wouldnt shock me.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get Goff.

Go Niners.
I don't mind Geoff. Im a big college football fan and I wasn't to impressed with him but he did get better through out the year. I wouldn't mind him at 7 but wouldn't move up for him. If Stanley falls to us that would be awesome. He is strong and athletic at the tackle position.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind Geoff. Im a big college football fan and I wasn't to impressed with him but he did get better through out the year. I wouldn't mind him at 7 but wouldn't move up for him. If Stanley falls to us that would be awesome. He is strong and athletic at the tackle position.

I have a feeling that the Browns will select Goff with the 2nd pick. If that happens, I too hope that Stanley falls to us. I'm not getting my hopes high with Anthony Davis coming back. If he does, maybe he can play LG since Boone will likely be gone through FA.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could hire a Dog and a Pony as the offensive coordinator and it won't make any difference. It's only job in title since we all know Kelly will be calling the shots there.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I saw that on the General Board . An obvious troll thread. I found it amusing that someone would make a post of something that insignificant to the NFL world overall. I've read from sources there were also family considerations with Vrabel. He didn't want to uproot his family again and it probably also helped that he got a good pay raise. I don't even respond over there to that nonsense.

No....nope. Chip is the devil, and no DC wants to ever work with him. Vrabel obviously wanted to toy with Kelly, just to poke the bear and get a good laugh. Signed. Insecure Seahawk fans.

I'll be fucking pissed if he goes to the Browns as the DC. That is an absolute shambles of an organization.

Well...that would certainly change the narrative. Unless he was getting paid 10 times the amount a HC is getting, or something we aren't aware of, there would almost be no defending that.

Perhaps I'm missing something.....you seem to always type 'Geoff' instead of his actual name....'Goff.'

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No....nope. Chip is the devil, and no DC wants to ever work with him. Vrabel obviously wanted to toy with Kelly, just to poke the bear and get a good laugh. Signed. Insecure Seahawk fans.

Well...that would certainly change the narrative. Unless he was getting paid 10 times the amount a HC is getting, or something we aren't aware of, there would almost be no defending that.

Perhaps I'm missing something.....you seem to always type 'Geoff' instead of his actual name....'Goff.'
my mistake

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-grab-another-talent-cfl-offensive-lineman?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=

I don't know if this has been posted, but the Niners plucked another player from the CFL. His name is Colin Kelly, an OL from the Ottawa Redblacks. Played at Oregon State and was undrafted, maybe a hidden gem??

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-grab-another-talent-cfl-offensive-lineman?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=

I don't know if this has been posted, but the Niners plucked another player from the CFL. His name is Colin Kelly, an OL from the Ottawa Redblacks. Played at Oregon State and was undrafted, maybe a hidden gem??

I'd take a sack of potatoes over Pears at this point. I really like what I saw from Tiller and think that Kilgore is more than serviceable...plus his name is badass.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw that yesterday. Why not? He could become something and unless there is guaranteed money involved what do they have to lose?