• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All SportsHoopla All Hokie - First Team - QB

Who is the best VT quarterback EVER...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? The only time Glennon performed halfway well was when he felt the heat of someone else challenging for playing time. He was so very inconsistent and had a terrible attitude. No way he deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the other QB's listed.

not sure...but i think he wasn't being serious...at least i hope not anyway..lol.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again....just to set the stage for the All SportsHoopla All Hokie teams....just for reference when we vote, are we voting on who was the best Virginia Tech player at Virginia Tech? or are we voting for who had the best football career, college + pros?

I ask b/c when we get to RB's...well, Kevin Jones, Lee Suggs...dont really think i need to elaborate

I would say we should kinda stick to what they did at VA Tech. But, If what they have done in the pros influences your opinion..then so be it. I can't think of many players VT didn't do much at VT..but blew up in the pros, that should make it a little easier. There is so many great players that has came through Blacksburg, I'm not sure there is going to be a wrong answer for alot of positions. You could make a good case for alot of people..

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? The only time Glennon performed halfway well was when he felt the heat of someone else challenging for playing time. He was so very inconsistent and had a terrible attitude. No way he deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the other QB's listed.

I don't think "terrible" is a strong enough word to describe his attitude.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say that the fact that we have 30 fairly active Hokie posters is pretty freakin awesome.