• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vNFbapN.jpg
:spit:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b672bded103e23740e54d2e7905b8172.gif

Wat de fuq. He accused the mods of trafficking kiddie pr0n?!?
Only a scratch of the surface.

Here was his induction into SportsHoopla's hall of shame.
https://sportshoop.la/threads/thumper.182904/page-2#post-6757272

Has a few of the more amusing moments of his spiral downward into a complete and total meltdown.

Still the bellwether standard for measuring a manifesto meltdown. Haven't had anyone nearly as unhinged since. Unfortunately.

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably enjoy seeing a nice trainwreck too. :). I didn’t even notice F&L get banned the 2nd time, it happened so quick. Probably an indicator of how long “El Goyo” has remaining. AG- I don’t really know. He just keeps his blitz on the PF.

Are we at ten days now until my demise or 11?

I lost track. Just gained another 200 followers on Twitter today.

This place is such small potatoes. Too bad. It could be grown exponentially!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. I may smoke too much Trainwreck & Girl Scout Cookies or drink too much Proper 12 Irish whiskey.

Also, I’m a lawyer. Only filed thousands of lawsuits. This doesn’t ring any bell.

Sorry.

Proper-12-1280x720.jpg
I see Vdara hotel at the bottom of the page. I'll send a certified letter on my law office letterhead on Monday morning.

To every advertiser that I see.

What a disservice you guys did to your "friend" HammerDown.

Whether it gets shut down due to law enforcement, loss of advertisers, or litigation over the libel per se claim-

A 3 pronged approach. And who knows how many defendants there will be on the criminal prong? And who knows how many defendants involved in civil litigation?

Some people are about to become infamous.

Anybody who published questionable material, on the criminal or civil level, many of you, arguably should be begging to be banned yourselves, ironically. Although you can't really unring a bell; the damage is already done.

Since I am an attorney, I will stop speaking with you laypeople, so as not to take advantage of anybody.

I urge everybody to contact a lawyer and review this matter as soon as you can. It may have seemed like a joke, but it isn't anymore, and I am sure your attorney will tell you to take it very seriously.

Sincerely. A very motivated California Attorney at Law.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. I buy at the local store here in Cali.

Don’t care about your issues, sorry.

No issue with the legal weed here in CO. And are you so dumb you already forgot you were talking about the chemicals in the products in your area & other issues where you're at? Stop smoking the PCP. It's fucked your head up.

El Goyo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

El Goyo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when he threatened to sue anyone that was making fun of him?

Not really. I may smoke too much Trainwreck & Girl Scout Cookies or drink too much Proper 12 Irish whiskey.

Also, I’m a lawyer. Only filed thousands of lawsuits. This doesn’t ring any bell.

Sorry.
I 'member.

'Member when he owned us all, cuz in the end, he was really just helping his daughter with a sociological experiment for her college thesis?

I also 'member him PMing everyone for tit pics.

Memoreeeeeeeeze.
:lol:

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see Vdara hotel at the bottom of the page. I'll send a certified letter on my law office letterhead on Monday morning.

To every advertiser that I see.

What a disservice you guys did to your "friend" HammerDown.

Whether it gets shut down due to law enforcement, loss of advertisers, or litigation over the libel per se claim-

A 3 pronged approach. And who knows how many defendants there will be on the criminal prong? And who knows how many defendants involved in civil litigation?

Some people are about to become infamous.

Anybody who published questionable material, on the criminal or civil level, many of you, arguably should be begging to be banned yourselves, ironically. Although you can't really unring a bell; the damage is already done.

Since I am an attorney, I will stop speaking with you laypeople, so as not to take advantage of anybody.

I urge everybody to contact a lawyer and review this matter as soon as you can. It may have seemed like a joke, but it isn't anymore, and I am sure your attorney will tell you to take it very seriously.

Sincerely. A very motivated California Attorney at Law.

Psycho.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we at ten days now until my demise or 11?

I lost track. Just gained another 200 followers on Twitter today.
I dunno. I don’t pester mods or pretend to exact control over them by threatening lawsuits like some egotistical fat douche. But my guess is, you keep up this behavior, the result will be as sad as the rest of your life.
This place is such small potatoes. Too bad. It could be grown exponentially!
Only because you’re so selfish and won’t invite your 15k Twitter followers here! :pound: