• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as close as I can remember ... there are a couple I am not 100% sure on but the rest should accurate:

TechRaiderRider
Nod4Eight
WindyCityCoug
LeroyOU12
Wunder.Noid
Copejunkie
Proud_Okie
Bamagrad75 <--- Still here but no longer paying member
RazzlDazzl
Tidergirl
txTIGER1963
basementbias
RuffledFeathers
OldDevilDawg
CouchOnFire
DieSonneTeufeln
PSUTE
ALADAMYA <--- still posts occasionally but no longer paying member
CowpokeU
Handi obviously set out to drive those posters off the site. Just from a business perspective, I have no idea why he wasn't told to stop or (more simply) just banned. :noidea:

But it's not my property or real concern in the end. There's other boards. Hell when y'all showed up I joined the Soundoff board, post in the political thread over there. Cockytalk shut down but there's a free one called Gamecock Fanatics I hit as well (also has a PF called View Point).

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be kind of cool if this went Thunderdome, and there was just a vote to see which one of them (AG or HC) got the boot, maybe until FB season arrives again.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ... I thought this thread had wound down.

At this point, AG, I think you have to look at the law of diminishing returns... used to refer to a point at which the level of profits or benefits gained is less than the amount of money or energy invested.

If it's visibility for your views on the non-bet, then add a line or two to your sig and drive on, but at this point, what is actually getting accomplished? Unless of course, you simply have huge amounts of free time to devote, and don't care if potentially, a mod gets fed up and bans you. Then by all means have at it, but I would say, the original issue is being buried under all of the personal attacks.

Just my .02

It's gotten so ugly I'm tempted to intervene on his behalf. Sort of an intervention if you will....

:eek:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is as close as I can remember ... there are a couple I am not 100% sure on but the rest should accurate:

TechRaiderRider
Nod4Eight
WindyCityCoug
LeroyOU12
Wunder.Noid
Copejunkie
Proud_Okie
Bamagrad75 <--- Still here but no longer paying member
RazzlDazzl
Tidergirl
txTIGER1963
basementbias
RuffledFeathers
OldDevilDawg
CouchOnFire
DieSonneTeufeln
PSUTE
ALADAMYA <--- still posts occasionally but no longer paying member
CowpokeU
a few of those guys, like coug initially, followed me around, started crap. Kept telling everyone this was rivals board now and we better get used to it.

So not totally innocent.....that subsided after a WHILE

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Thumper. Just as big of an idiot as he was when he got banned years ago.
Funny how you say that Handi doesn’t do this crossing the line trolling stuff when the last paragraph is exactly what he does, reaching out like an obsessed moron incel in real life “where things have gone too far... “Going to real life is something I would personally ban for.”

Yes, Handi (Mofo) is an obsessed real life troll who spends many hours, whacking his tiny meat and going through and posting or Facebook, etc photos, etc and the non-stop crank calls to all family members with the gay heavy breathing...

:kermit:
Show me one place I've ever said Handi doesn't cross any lines. Go ahead. Prove your reading skills aren't still at a 3rd grade level.

And lol at bringing up anyone else having an alt.
You make all these long-winded speeches about Handi being a good boy.

Then you say, “now if Handi did X, Y, Z he should be banned.”

But Handi does X, Y & Z. But you jus think can’t see it .org connect the dots, like a pro-wrestling “referee.”

Fake. Dopey looking.

Sergeant Shultz.
And show me where I've ever said Handi was a good boy. Or even just eluded to being in favor of anything he does.
“Dozens?” How delusional! 3 or four people. Tops.

“Dozens...”. Like 36-37 folks.
How many years ago was it that you got banned Thumper? 3? 4? I'm sure it was before AG even joined the site. You don't think that dozens of people have tried to help this dense motherfucker stop being easy prey for Handi? :L Get a clue.
Wow ... I thought this thread had wound down.

At this point, AG, I think you have to look at the law of diminishing returns... used to refer to a point at which the level of profits or benefits gained is less than the amount of money or energy invested.

If it's visibility for your views on the non-bet, then add a line or two to your sig and drive on, but at this point, what is actually getting accomplished? Unless of course, you simply have huge amounts of free time to devote, and don't care if potentially, a mod gets fed up and bans you. Then by all means have at it, but I would say, the original issue is being buried under all of the personal attacks.

Just my .02
This thread was never about a bet IMO. It was the ignition, not the vehicle. It's predictably over 100 pages. Could have been ended easily a long time ago. This is a thing because he can't do the easy steps to end it.
It was actually easy to miss. It just appeared late one night but then spread quicker than the coronavirus.
I mean it's been on the top of the trending pages for days with a fairly eye catching subject. I'm not sure how anyone can miss it.

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic Thumper. Just as big of an idiot as he was when he got banned years ago.

Show me one place I've ever said Handi doesn't cross any lines. Go ahead. Prove your reading skills aren't still at a 3rd grade level.

And lol at bringing up anyone else having an alt.

And show me where I've ever said Handi was a good boy. Or even just eluded to being in favor of anything he does.

How many years ago was it that you got banned Thumper? 3? 4? I'm sure it was before AG even joined the site. You don't think that dozens of people have tried to help this dense motherfucker stop being easy prey for Handi? :L Get a clue.

This thread was never about a bet IMO. It was the ignition, not the vehicle. It's predictably over 100 pages. Could have been ended easily a long time ago. This is a thing because he can't do the easy steps to end it.

I mean it's been on the top of the trending pages for days with a fairly eye catching subject. I'm not sure how anyone can miss it.

Wow! Okay, Brah. This means quite a lot to you!

I’m out. This is not my hill to die on.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
handi is a stalker that follows posters from thread to thread in order to harasses them. Now maybe if I had a recent lobotomy or if I was borderline mentally retarded I'd say that's fine for a forums board.
Pussy and a rat.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling out the mods on someone allowed to stalk and harass posters thread to thread = bad

Calling out the mods for allowing a poster start this thread in the CFF = bad

Stalking posters from thread to thread = not a problem. Just deal with it.

If you had a brain you'd be literally be dangerous.
Rat

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a few of those guys, like coug initially, followed me around, started crap. Kept telling everyone this was rivals board now and we better get used to it.

So not totally innocent.....that subsided after a WHILE

I was not aware of that... it is fair to say that not all of the ex-Rivals guys are innocent. I can't claim that, hell every board has its dbags. At this point I guess it doesn't matter tbh. The Hoop certainly has its own way of keeping the status quo, good or bad. Frankly I like being able to express myself in whatever way I choose. That would have been my biggest complaint about Rivals in general... you could never say "fuck you" to somebody and not expect a mod to at the least slap your wrist. So, compared to over there this almost seems like there is little, if any, repercussions for a lot of things. Not exactly a bad thing, but using someone's personal things like family just seems over the line, to me.

Overall I do like it here.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s kind of creepy and cringy having a wheelchair guy enthralled and besotted by my rugged good looks, Alpha male charisma & robust masculine physique.
Dude, you're old as fuck, and not in shape. Calm down, and go back to your jesus schtick.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handi obviously set out to drive those posters off the site. Just from a business perspective, I have no idea why he wasn't told to stop or (more simply) just banned. :noidea:

But it's not my property or real concern in the end. There's other boards. Hell when y'all showed up I joined the Soundoff board, post in the political thread over there. Cockytalk shut down but there's a free one called Gamecock Fanatics I hit as well (also has a PF called View Point).

Meh, a couple of those dudes practically begged for it.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMI don't need to hear about your personal life, bro.

Certainly Toadoosh had to go, I see that. But this or any other independent website can benefit from more traffic, especially CFB or NFL fans.

El Goyo

handi gave me my cool av. Derrp. Oof.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course, why not? Your average human being doesn’t like to be trolled, mocked or ridiculed endlessly, especially when they know they could whupp the keyboard warrior’s scrawny ass in 30 seconds or less. Getting kicked off makes it easier than walking away.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMI don't need to hear about your personal life, bro.

Certainly Toadoosh had to go, I see that. But this or any other independent website can benefit from more traffic, especially CFB or NFL fans.

:rolleyes2:

I don't think a couple of posters will make or break the site.

You gotta be a pretty big douche to get tossed from here, and if you come in guns blazing and can't handle folks shooting back, than this place is not for you anyway.