• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama players in the NFL.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hearing crap last year and during the offseason about how Alabama's players have been busts, I am pretty pleased at what I have seen this season.

Ingram is injured, but he looked the best he has since coming to the NFL before breaking his hand.

Trent is finally starting to come around as well it seems. I never understood why he struggled so far, so this is a bit of a relief. I got a good deal on him for my fantasy team.

Lacy isn't doing all that well, but I put that mostly only the line. Still managed a TD this past week and average yards.

Haha made a huge play this weekend.

Mosley is looking good, making lots of tackles and getting in the backfield a bit.

Then you have the other players who start and contribute that aren't anything new, Mark Barron, Dareus, Jackson, etc.

And of course, Julio making a case for being the best WR in the NFL right now.

But most of all, the poster boy of Alabama players being busts - Rolando has successfully made his come back and is a big factor for the Cowboys. I'm so damn happy to see that.

I think we'll not be hearing too much about Alabama players being beat up and busts this year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when u send the most, your under the microscope

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from al.com:

Clinton-Dix, who made five tackles in the game, was one of 21 former Alabama players in action during NFL games on Sunday.

Baltimore rookie linebacker C.J. Mosley was the top tackler among the former Alabama players. Mosley made 11 tackles, including one behind the line of scrimmage, and knocked away two passes in the Ravens' 38-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers.

Buffalo defensive tackle Marcel Dareus had three tackles for loss, including a sack, among his four stops, but the Bills lost to the Houston Texans 23-17.

Tampa Bay strong safety Mark Barron made seven tackles around some time out of the game for an abdominal injury in the Buccaneers' 27-24 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers, their first win of the season.

Atlanta wide receiver Julio Jones caught six passes for 82 yards in the Falcons' 41-28 loss to the Minnesota Vikings. Jones has caught at least six passes in 16 consecutive games and has at least 76 receiving yards in eight games in a row.

Indianapolis running back Trent Richardson scored his first touchdown of the season in the Colts' 41-17 victory over the Tennessee Titans. Richardson ran 20 times for 47 yards and caught five passes for 52 yards, including one for a 24-yard gain.

Green Bay running back Eddie Lacy also scored his first touchdown of the season as part of his 17-carry, 48-yard performance against the Bears.

In addition to Barron, Dareus, Jones, Lacy, Mosley and Richardson, former Alabama players in starting lineups on Sunday were Ravens outside linebacker Courtney Upshaw, Panthers strong safety Roman Harper, Houston Texans cornerback Kareem Jackson, Colts nose tackle Josh Chapman, Philadelphia Eagles inside linebacker DeMeco Ryans, San Diego Chargers right offensive tackle D.J. Fluker and outside linebacker Jarret Johnson and Titans right guard Chance Warmack.

Harper and Ryans had seven tackles apiece.

Other Alabama players who saw action on Sunday included Dallas Cowboys middle linebacker Rolando McClain, Texans defensive end Jeoffrey Pagan, Jacksonville Jaguars long snapper Carson Tinker, New Orleans Saints defensive lineman Brandon Deaderick and safety Vinnie Sunseri and San Francisco 49ers defensive tackle Quinton Dial.

McClain missed last week's game with a groin injury and didn't return to practice until Friday. He had two tackles and caused a fumble in the Cowboys' 38-17 victory over the Saints on Sunday night.

Alabama players on active rosters who were designated as inactive on Sunday were Falcons cornerback Javier Arenas, Bills offensive tackle Cyrus Kouandjio, New York Jets cornerback Dee Milliner and Saints running back Mark Ingram.