• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama and Ohio State agree to deal

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama and Ohio State have agreed to play a home-home series in 2041 and 2042.

These schools announcing these huge non conference games decades in advance is getting ridiculous. lets see who actually sticks to the schedule when the time comes.

Also I guess April fools?

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These schools announcing these huge non conference games decades in advance is getting ridiculous. lets see who actually sticks to the schedule when the time comes.

this is news?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
April fools is on the 2nd now?

And I don't know who your sources are, but they suck. The games are scheduled for 2033 and 2034. I guess you need to exaggerate the dates to make your hate more justified.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Bama agreeing to that if:

Both games were at Bama;
The games would have to be scheudled on a short week for Ohio St and after a bye for Bama;
And Ohio State would have to agree to not use their kicker.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Bama agreeing to that if:

Both games were at Bama;
The games would have to be scheudled on a short week for Ohio St and after a bye for Bama;
And Ohio State would have to agree to not use their kicker.

sounds about right.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
April fools is on the 2nd now?

And I don't know who your sources are, but they suck. The games are scheduled for 2033 and 2034. I guess you need to exaggerate the dates to make your hate more justified.

Guessing your reaction justified the post more than his hatred.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Bama will ever play a true road game OOC again... :noidea:

3 home cupcakes and a neutral sight game.

I would rather my team risk losing on the road OOC than have that type of OOC.

But that's just like my opinion man.

as a fan, i just love my team going into unfamiliar ooc stadiums and getting to know their fans and check out how they do things. that is fun to me. i guess it is one of the reasons i love cfb. win or lose, i take that any day.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altho some Bama fans are annoying as hell, teams do this all the time. I doubt the games will ever be played. UGA scheduled Oregon and tOSU but had to cancel due to the SEC scheduling and switching around teams in their conference. Also our new AD is trying to go the Florida rout unfortunately and schedule shit OOC teams in the next few years

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altho some Bama fans are annoying as hell, teams do this all the time. I doubt the games will ever be played. UGA scheduled Oregon and tOSU but had to cancel due to the SEC scheduling and switching around teams in their conference. Also our new AD is trying to go the Florida rout unfortunately and schedule shit OOC teams in the next few years

Did they really schedule games?

I thought this was an april fools thread.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Bama will ever play a true road game OOC again... :noidea:

3 home cupcakes and a neutral sight game.

I would rather my team risk losing on the road OOC than have that type of OOC.

But that's just like my opinion man.

as a fan, i just love my team going into unfamiliar ooc stadiums and getting to know their fans and check out how they do things. that is fun to me. i guess it is one of the reasons i love cfb. win or lose, i take that any day.

Why move from what works. 3 BCS titles in 5 years. I'm beginning to question if the risk is worth traveling for OOC games? We got our ass handed to us by BYU at night in Provo. Tough as fuck place to play......

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why move from what works. 3 BCS titles in 5 years. I'm beginning to question if the risk is worth traveling for OOC games? We got our ass handed to us by BYU at night in Provo. Tough as fuck place to play......

I was born a Ducks fan and started going to games 30 years ago. I went for the comradery and joy of the CFB experience. With a Duck fan there never was anything close to resembling a NC so those types of expectations were just never there. I loved the game equally then when we had those expectations to the expectations we are told to have now.

I guess it was just how the game of CFB raised me. Playing all the rivals in the PAC yearly and getting some great ooc games with an occasional bowl.

I suppose if I were a Texas or Bama fan that was raised by a CFB team to expect winning all the time I would feel like you mentioned. But that isnt the case.

If I were an Oregon Football fan for 30 years only getting joy out of winning a NC then I probably wouldn't be much of a fan. I take joy in the entire collegiate football experience. Not just if my team wins a MNC. It would be awesome, I suppose. But really that to me would just be a cherry on top of another Duck football season.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, most the players that will be on these teams haven't even been born yet

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was born a Ducks fan and started going to games 30 years ago. I went for the comradery and joy of the CFB experience. With a Duck fan there never was anything close to resembling a NC so those types of expectations were just never there. I loved the game equally then when we had those expectations to the expectations we are told to have now.

I guess it was just how the game of CFB raised me. Playing all the rivals in the PAC yearly and getting some great ooc games with an occasional bowl.

I suppose if I were a Texas or Bama fan that was raised by a CFB team to expect winning all the time I would feel like you mentioned. But that isnt the case.

If I were an Oregon Football fan for 30 years only getting joy out of winning a NC then I probably wouldn't be much of a fan. I take joy in the entire collegiate football experience. Not just if my team wins a MNC. It would be awesome, I suppose. But really that to me would just be a cherry on top of another Duck football season.

I was raised by a cfb team to expect winning all the time and like cfb for the same reasons as you. I like seeing USC play solid OOC schedules, travelling to different parts of the country and having their fans travel here. I enjoy learning about the traditions etc. of other programs and seeing them introduced to ours. This is part of what makes cfb so cool, imo.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was raised by a cfb team to expect winning all the time and like cfb for the same reasons as you. I like seeing USC play solid OOC schedules, travelling to different parts of the country and having their fans travel here. I enjoy learning about the traditions etc. of other programs and seeing them introduced to ours. This is part of what makes cfb so cool, imo.

Your team sucks, your history sucks, your players all suck, your current coach sucks, your OCC sucks, McKay sucks, Cali sucks, your surf sucks, your pot sucks...

still would buy ya beer someday tho.
:whistle: