• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Al Montoya

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just shutout the LA Kings...Congrats Al and thanks!!

BlueandWhiteForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just shutout the LA Kings...Congrats Al and thanks!!

If getting shutout by Quick is like losing to a blonde in chess, getting blanked by Al Montoya and the Islanders is realizing she was playing checkers all along. :L

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know whats really funny, Matt Moulson and Jonathan Quick are brother-in-laws. what's even better is we let this kid go for fucking a bag of peanuts..:L

This team (Islanders) had nothing to lose, they played great, played with a lot of speed, and had fun.

stupid move to bench Loktionov, kid was on fire. Murray fucked with the lines again. but all in all, this was a great 10 game road trip, 6-1-3? not bad, not too many teams could pull that off. I'm stoked. it could have been much..much worse.
:D

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny hi-light when moulson score his second on his bro-in-law and they pan to the sisters and the sister who is quicks wife drops an obvious lip readable F Bomb

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If getting shutout by Quick is like losing to a blonde in chess, getting blanked by Al Montoya and the Islanders is realizing she was playing checkers all along. :L

Just out of curiosity, whats it like if you get shut out by the Leafs and whoever their goalie is these days?:confused:

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more funny thing about this game. Terry Murray & the Kings players made a point to say they weren't looking past the Islanders. They said it was very important to end the roadtrip on a high note. Granted they play in Anaheim on Wednesday. Nobody on the Kings drove to the net. Nobody on the Kings hit anyone. I'm talking to you Dustin Brown. The Kings just seemed FLAT.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more funny thing about this game. Terry Murray & the Kings players made a point to say they weren't looking past the Islanders. They said it was very important to end the roadtrip on a high note. Granted they play in Anaheim on Wednesday. Nobody on the Kings drove to the net. Nobody on the Kings hit anyone. I'm talking to you Dustin Brown. The Kings just seemed FLAT.

word! It's like they were afraid or something. After that first goal, I knew the outcome woudnt be good. They had no energy or anything. I turned the tv off after that and did something more reproductive.

Isles played a good game.