• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any body doesn't belong on this thread. It is your boy friend handicappers....he knows nothing of this game. Really he only knows about soccer. Which is really a sport made up by euro trash it's a sport sissys can play and act like it is a real sport. Ask handicappers to stop talking about his sickening night time sinful crapola

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any body doesn't belong on this thread. It is your boy friend handicappers....he knows nothing of this game. Really he only knows about soccer. Which is really a sport made up by euro trash it's a sport sissys can play and act like it is a real sport. Ask handicappers to stop talking about his sickening night time sinful crapola

shutup faggot, you're too much of a poosay to play sports. no way your old fat ass could run for 90 minutes while taking a physical beating. no pads, no timeouts, no sissies like you.

hahahahahaha, BOOM in yo face

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan

Top 100 linebacker/safety Otis Reese had been committed to Michigan since June of 2016. On Wednesday, he signed with Georgia. That's a brutal beat for a Michigan program that just couldn't seem to break through with the big-name prospects in 2018. The primary task of signing day was just to hold on to Reese. Michigan had already effectively bowed out of the race for guys like four-star offensive lineman Jarrett Patterson, No. 1 offensive tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere and top 100 defensive lineman Tyler Friday. With a finish at No. 21 in the country, this class just didn't bring the flash that we've been used to seeing out of Harbaugh and Co.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest you just put @dougplayer on "Ignore" as I have. I finally learned that whomever he is, all he wants to do is troll and flame. It took awhile but I realized that whatever entity thought up this ''doug'' character, he will NEVER show any knowledge of sports and will simply try to get people to respond to his child-like banter.

My wish now is that all other posters stop 'quoting' his pre-teen posts, so I don't have to see them at all.

... and now we have found common ground ... a lot of wasted posts and nonsense

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan

Top 100 linebacker/safety Otis Reese had been committed to Michigan since June of 2016. On Wednesday, he signed with Georgia. That's a brutal beat for a Michigan program that just couldn't seem to break through with the big-name prospects in 2018. The primary task of signing day was just to hold on to Reese. Michigan had already effectively bowed out of the race for guys like four-star offensive lineman Jarrett Patterson, No. 1 offensive tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere and top 100 defensive lineman Tyler Friday. With a finish at No. 21 in the country, this class just didn't bring the flash that we've been used to seeing out of Harbaugh and Co.
Shaggy says you are a loser..i believe him. No horns.
What about 2nd base???

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and now we have found common ground ... a lot of wasted posts and nonsense
This is from 2 of the worse posters. Neither one post any thing new or is a original thought. At least handicappers knows he is not really into sports. That why he sticks to faggy soccer. You 2 find a hobby. Baseball is to much for you

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems Miggy Cabrera will enter spring training with some financial headaches. Miggy's ex-mistress is seeking more cash for her and the two kids he fathered. She wants all his financial records opened to see if she may be entitled to more cash. so far she has received a large home and $12,000 a month for her and the two children. A court hearing is scheduled for next week. (Hey...$30mil a year only goes so far). The good news???? Miggy's wife has delayed divorce proceedings.
Clubhouse attendants in Lakeland have been told to make sure a lot of scotch and Big Macs are available for Miggy during practice and game time this spring.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems Miggy Cabrera will enter spring training with some financial headaches. Miggy's ex-mistress is seeking more cash for her and the two kids he fathered. She wants all his financial records opened to see if she may be entitled to more cash. so far she has received a large home and $12,000 a month for her and the two children. A court hearing is scheduled for next week. (Hey...$30mil a year only goes so far). The good news???? Miggy's wife has delayed divorce proceedings.
Clubhouse attendants in Lakeland have been told to make sure a lot of scotch and Big Macs are available for Miggy during practice and game time this spring.
Great add to thread. You must be so proud. Back stabbing people comes natural to you

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Doug tha Doofuss is making shit up about the owner of the site now? what a looooooooser. hope he gets banned

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Doug tha Doofuss is making shit up about the owner of the site now? what a looooooooser. hope he gets banned
Isn't that like a shinning soccer player crying to the ref you got fouled? He says get up sissy. Quit flopping like a girl.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that like a shinning soccer player crying to the ref you got fouled? He says get up sissy. Quit flopping like a girl.

You cried to the ref by bringing Shaggy into this. I find it hard to believe that the owner of the site contacted you and referred to me as a "homo" and "loser".
We will be petitioning that you are locked out of this thread since all you seem to do is troll.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cried to the ref by bringing Shaggy into this. I find it hard to believe that the owner of the site contacted you and referred to me as a "homo" and "loser".
We will be petitioning that you are locked out of this thread since all you seem to do is troll.
You as well.
I'm going the owner! What a puss you are.

What about 2nd base???