• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a baseball thread.
Go to a homosexual thread to push your homosexual agenda handicappers. I'm sure a Texas thread will help you. Or a soccer thread.

You brought up Tom Brady, dumbfuck
You brought up your gay fantasies of me wearing horns in your dreams.

You suck too much dick for this thread...please leave or else.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You brought up Tom Brady, dumbfuck
You brought up your gay fantasies of me wearing horns in your dreams.

You suck too much dick for this thread...please leave or else.
How DoD you tell your parents???
That you.....
Wanted to play soccer?
And be a sissy boy. Did they disown you?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How DoD you tell your parents???
That you.....
Wanted to play soccer?
And be a sissy boy. Did they disown you?

Nope, they bought me all the coolest gear. Playing football, futbol and baseball isn't cheap, hillbilly. They encouraged me to play all the sports I wanted while faggy dopes like you focused on abusing the English language and sucking off Michigan truckers.

Bwaaahahaha, BOOM

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does soccer have those weekend long sleep overs in tents????
Heard the ol Texas 2 step was going on.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does soccer have those weekend long sleep overs in tents????
Heard the ol Texas 2 step was going on.

da fuq? You just made that shit up in your goofy head that's full of gay fantasies. You got a link for your weirdo tent fantasies, homohill-billy

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
da fuq? You just made that shit up in your goofy head that's full of gay fantasies. You got a link for your weirdo tent fantasies, homohill-billy
The ol Texas reach around.
You send the sissy kids to soccer field.
Handicappers...im sure you could go meet at a rest stop. Stop fagging up this thread

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ol Texas reach around.
You send the sissy kids to soccer field.
Handicappers...im sure you could go meet at a rest stop. Stop fagging up this thread

soccer is the most physical, technical and tactical sport there is. DUmb fucks like you couldn't figure it out. Add the fact that you have to run non stop for 90 minutes with no breaks (9-11 miles), and you fat gay butthole wouldn't be able to handle it. Face it, you were on the truck stop glory hole team, and I was lettering in three sports.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins lose Ervin Santana for the first 4-6 weeks of the season with hand injury.

Twin fans....a quick fix would be to grab Jordan Zimmermann from the Tigers in exchange for some leftover Justin Timberlake souvenirs that did not sell on Sunday.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty big blow to an already suspect rotation.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins lose Ervin Santana for the first 4-6 weeks of the season with hand injury.

Twin fans....a quick fix would be to grab Jordan Zimmermann from the Tigers in exchange for some leftover Justin Timberlake souvenirs that did not sell on Sunday.

The worst part about this is it gives all the free agent pitchers that we've been looking at a hell of a lot more leverage. We have to sign one or two now or we'll be buried by June.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part about this is it gives all the free agent pitchers that we've been looking at a hell of a lot more leverage. We have to sign one or two now or we'll be buried by June.
Hope Santana is out longer. A lot longer. He is a washed up no body. He will be so raked AGAIN this year.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two time NL Cy Young winner, Tim Lincecum, is going to throw for MLB scouts this week. I hope Detroit will have people there and take a look at perhaps signing Lincecum (minor league deal) if he shows anything. At 34, he won't be a long term solution, but if by some long-shot, he puts together a few months of decent pitching....perhaps he can be swapped for the next JaCoby Jones. :)

R.A. Dickey is also a pitcher Detroit should consider. He is uncertain, at age 43, if he should retire. He pitched 190 innings last year and his stats were as good as some of Detroit's projected starters, and a hell of a lot better than Buck Farmer, Chad Bell, and whatever AAA clown they could find to start a game. If the knucklerballer wants to show up at Lakeland to test his stuff....I'd be all for it.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a list of possible relief pitchers Detroit could start with this season. MLB batters should be drooling.

Victor Alcantara
Drew Verhagen
Johnny Barbato
Blaine Hardy
Joe Jimenez
Enrigue Burgos
Dan Stumpf
Buck Farmer
Travis Wood
Chad Bell
Zac Reininger
Mark Montgomery
Jairo Labourt
and these two pitchers who have had some MLB success...
Alex Wilson
Shane Greene

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Santana is out longer. A lot longer. He is a washed up no body. He will be so raked AGAIN this year.

If you think it matters to your team, you are either crazy, stupid or both. The Tigers will be easily the worst team in the AL this year.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think it matters to your team, you are either crazy, stupid or both. The Tigers will be easily the worst team in the AL this year.
They may be true. But you deflected about Santana. He sucks. He will be terrible this year. Why did you mention the tigers? Because tigers have reason not to win. Twins don't. Made play oggs last year. They will suck just like always

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may be true. But you deflected about Santana. He sucks. He will be terrible this year. Why did you mention the tigers? Because tigers have reason not to win. Twins don't. Made play oggs last year. They will suck just like always

Santana doesn't suck. He's not great and he broke down late last year and in the playoff game.

But to say he sucks means that you didn't watch him for the first 3 months of the 2017 season.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santana doesn't suck. He's not great and he broke down late last year and in the playoff game.

But to say he sucks means that you didn't watch him for the first 3 months of the 2017 season.

I suggest you just put @dougplayer on "Ignore" as I have. I finally learned that whomever he is, all he wants to do is troll and flame. It took awhile but I realized that whatever entity thought up this ''doug'' character, he will NEVER show any knowledge of sports and will simply try to get people to respond to his child-like banter.

My wish now is that all other posters stop 'quoting' his pre-teen posts, so I don't have to see them at all.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just telling you. Don't Hope on this guy. Never liked him when he played in California. Last year for him

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suggest you just put @dougplayer on "Ignore" as I have. I finally learned that whomever he is, all he wants to do is troll and flame. It took awhile but I realized that whatever entity thought up this ''doug'' character, he will NEVER show any knowledge of sports and will simply try to get people to respond to his child-like banter.

My wish now is that all other posters stop 'quoting' his pre-teen posts, so I don't have to see them at all.
Because of your ignorance of the game...i put you on double secret ignore.
You proved why with last 2 posts.